Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
16d 14h 7m
Reactions
13,398 572 0 0
NBC was covering for Weinstein. No wonder you didnt see anything on SNL.

Update – 6:28 p.m.: NBC News was reported to have had Ronan Farrow’s blockbuster story on three rape accusations against Harvey Weinstein as early as August, but decided against publishing it.

The Huffington Post reported:

NEW YORK ― Ronan Farrow’s investigation into Harvey Weinstein’s long history of alleged sexual misconduct was in NBC’s hands as recently as August, according to multiple sources both inside and outside the network. By then, Farrow, an NBC contributor and investigative reporter, had already obtained damning audio of an encounter Weinstein had with a woman, in which Weinstein admits to having groped her, sources told HuffPost.

Instead, Farrow’s story — and the audio, from a 2015 New York Police Department sting — appeared Tuesday on the website of The New Yorker. Sources told HuffPost that NBC had concerns related to the story’s sourcing and cleared Farrow to take it to The New Yorker

Holy shit at this. Look carefully. I just noticed this...

Instead, Farrow’s story — and the audio, from a 2015 New York Police Department sting

Now.. look at what I linked earlier.....

Harvey Weinstein will not be charged in groping scandal

Article said:
The Manhattan district attorney’s office, after an intense two-week probe, announced Friday that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein will face no charges for allegedly groping a young Italian model.
A source said the DA felt the case involving Ambra Battilana could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt — in part because of her credibility issues
Another problem with building a case against Weinstein was that they were alone during the meeting, creating a “he said/she said” scenario.
This makes absolutely no sense. The Manhattan DA is in on it. THERE WAS FUCKING AUDIO. And since that audio was part of a sting from the NY Police Department, are you telling me the Manhattan DA didn't have it?

Fucking PLEASE....

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
53,683 4,743 0 0

Pops

Baron of the Realm
Reactions
16,295 836 0 0
Wavering faith in the media, failing readership, etc. A culmination of many things but the biggest in my mind is Hillary losing the election. This never sees light of day with her in office and her predatory husband standing next to her.

I'm no big trump guy, never will be, but if this kind of stuff continues he's got my vote for another 4 years. Remember when everyone thought the pizza party stuff was super crazy? I have zero doubt there was a shred of truth there, in some ways.

If the paedo shit is uncovered and made public these Hollywood fucks are done. RIP Corey haim
theredpill.jpg

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
<Donors Crew>
10d 13h 0m
Reactions
23,986 1,214 0 0
All these cucked Hollywood men silent all these years as Harvey rapes their women

Ritley

<Donors Crew>
16d 14h 16m
Reactions
13,278 493 0 0
Scream when he realizes he sucked Weinstein’s goblin cock last week for nothing

731D0320-DAB3-4460-815B-103B6C7A0658.jpeg

Synj

Information Terrorist
<Donor All-Stars>
23d 19h 30m
Reactions
22,566 735 0 0
All these cucked Hollywood men silent all these years as Harvey rapes their women
My favorite part is all the brave women that are now coming forward.

You knowingly made millions while other women were being quid pro quo'd.

These fucking cunts are now double dipping for their own benefit.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
28d 15h 36m
Reactions
34,647 4,218 0 0
As interesting as the Harvey bullshit is, wonder if they want to draw attention away from the Las Vegas shit? Not trying to get conspiracy crazy or anything but this did seem to come out of nowhere. Also 100's of bitches wanna dog pile this mother fucker for making them swallow his gentleman's milk in exchange for making them some of the richest and more prominent cunts in Hollywood. Seems kind of ungrateful to me. All the man wanted was for these bitches to watch him shower and then take a load of Baby Spackle across their mugs. Broads these days. Anyways I wonder in the end how many will come out of the wood works and say hey Harvey made me drink his nut butter for an Oscar. Plus I know with 100% certainty that 99.9898234% of the board members who aren't fags would fling their trouser gravy all over Emma Watson if given the chance. American Inventors on this board been watching to pain that bitch white since the first Harry Potter butch of perverts and pedo's. #FoHpizzaparty

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
<Donors Crew>
26d 21h 33m
Reactions
38,352 1,153 0 0
There is enough fuel in this Hollywood fire to burn half the country. So it isn't if there is many more out there, it is how many will fall before someone grabs some water.
I'm hoping it goes all the way. In the end the movie industry won't die away but it will become better without all these elitist criminals who can't keep their mouth shut or pants zipped.
After the past few years they get everything they deserve.

BoozeCube

<Moderation Tools>
28d 15h 36m
Reactions
34,647 4,218 0 0
There is enough fuel in this Hollywood fire to burn half the country. So it isn't if there is many more out there, it is how many will fall before someone grabs some water.
I'm hoping it goes all the way. In the end the movie industry won't die away but it will become better without all these elitist criminals who can't keep their mouth shut or pants zipped.
After the past few years they get everything they deserve.
Hollywood thing or Jew thing??? We've been telling people Jews are the root of all evil and they get kicked out of everywhere but people just throw up antisemitism as an excuse. It's like saying American Inventors gonna Invent then all of a sudden it's racist.

Can facts be racist?

Xadion

21d 10h 47m
Reactions
7,833 497 0 0
When Trump got elected, and the stuff leading up to it, my libtard friends were going nuts - I let them express their feelings and how evil he was - a womanizer natzi Russian spy etc etc.

Let them talk, let them rant...

They will destroy themselves - they are straight up all going to have to eat their words and reverse their positions on things as all their precious liberal icons come crashing down.