Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
147d 22h 23m
Unless any of those happened in the last 6 months or so I really don't believe them or give a Khorum. I have zero pity for someone who gets raped and decides not to tell anyone until 15 years later when they can hop on a bandwagon. And when I say raped I always mean actually raped and not "you're finished in hollywood if you don't suck my dick".
Yeah with the number of women who lie about rape these days or regret a situation and call it rape it's really hard to believe. If a woman gets raped there is zero reason she doesn't go to the Johnny53ing police and get a rape kit and DNA sample of that Khorum so she can put the scummy Johnny53 away. Hell if a woman really is raped she should go back with a gun and blow his Johnny53ing dick off.

• 1Like
Reactions: sadris

sadris

Slayer of Illidan
101d 7h 46m
Yeah I don't buy "I was raped two decades ago three times by Harvey."

Why didn't you 1) scrape out your hole for DNA evidence 2) have some secret recordings on the second trip.
?

Comrade Araysar

Potato del Grande
Yeah with the number of women who lie about rape these days or regret a situation and call it rape it's really hard to believe. If a woman gets raped there is zero reason she doesn't go to the Johnny53ing police and get a rape kit and DNA sample of that Khorum so she can put the scummy Johnny53 away. Hell if a woman really is raped she should go back with a gun and blow his Johnny53ing dick off.
normally i'd agree with this but most major cities have years long backlogs of rape kits that never got tested

How the U.S. Ended Up With 400,000 Untested Rape Kits

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Xequecal

Potato del Grande
85d 11h 25m
Can someone explain to me how Trump was involved in outing Weinstein? He doesn't seem connected to this at all.

• 1Picard
Reactions: Del

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
147d 22h 23m
Can someone explain to me how Trump was involved in outing Weinstein? He doesn't seem connected to this at all.
Well you see in California fag rape with HIV is ok as long as he is stealing a tip jar then it's ok to shoot him unless it's less than $50. Since someone shot people in Las Vegas and Donald Trump has been to Vegas and taken a picture with Kevin Bacon.. Less than seven steps.

Gravel

Ssraeszha Raider
63d 6h 20m
I was told the number of accusers is meaningless when it was Bill Cosby and Donald Trump being accused.
I know I'm super late to respond to this, but the huge difference is most of the accusers in those cases were women chasing fame or money.

In this case you've got a ton of very successful AND famous women doing the accusing.

They literally have nothing to gain here. And in fact, it seems like a lot of them are still worried about what this means to their career.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
2d 43m
I mean in a legitimate rape the body shuts down. It's science. - Todd Akin

Plus in Tolanland other coutry utopia rape has no meaning. - He bumped into me! RAPE. He asked me how my day was! RAPE. He looked at me! RAPE.
I see. If you’re in a position of powerlessness with no witnesses against a rapist, who coincidentally happens to be in a high position of power, and you’re afraid of the repercussions against your career and social life for reporting said rape, then... you deserve the rape.

This place continues along its trajectory.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
49d 2h 27m
Not directly, but certainly has caused the liberal left to loose their Khorum to the point that their lunacy can no longer be denied. Also he beat Hillary whose clout was then basically flushed down the toilet because she is a 2x loser at breaking that glass ceiling. Losing that clout plus pissing off the uber left by stealing the primary from Bernie has destroyed any of the leverage that was used the last 20 years to hide this dudes skeletons.

Also its not rape if you coerce the woman into sex by threatening her career. Its sleezy but the woman made the decision to do it. But man this guys game was so Johnny53ing weak considering how powerful he was supposed to be. Listening to that audio of him begging that whore to go into his hotel room was some Khorum I would have tried in high school. He should have quietly explained the situation and then wait a few days for her to mull it over in her head and go from "No way in hell am I touching that guy!" to "Well I guess I will suck his dick for that part". That would have been the true power Johnny53 right there. These motherfuckers better hope I never get money.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
147d 22h 23m
I see. If you’re in a position of powerlessness with no witnesses against a rapist, who coincidentally happens to be in a high position of power, and you’re afraid of the repercussions against your career and social life for reporting said rape, then... you deserve the rape.

This place continues along its trajectory.
And once again we have people changing the meaning of things. If Jew producer says "Baby suck my dick it'll make you famous." and she blows him that isn't rape. Likewise if he says "That movie part is being taken away if you don't show me your butthole" also isn't rape. If Fat Jew grabs Jody Twinkletits and forces her to swallow that is rape. I am sure you don't see the difference and all of the above of scum like behavior but if you are gonna throw down words like deserved rape then at least be honest about it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Xequecal

Potato del Grande
85d 11h 25m
Oh look, more proof that progressives have no Johnny53ing clue why most of us voted for Trump.

Protip: We don't like Trump the person. As @Lithose has elegantly pointed out, he is a tool.
....what? I'm not taking a shot at Trump. I'm just saying he doesn't seem connected to the Weinstein scandal in any way.

• 1Picard
Reactions: Brikker