Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
2d 43m
And once again we have people changing the meaning of things. If Jew producer says "Baby suck my dick it'll make you famous." and she blows him that isn't rape. Likewise if he says "That movie part is being taken away if you don't show me your butthole" also isn't rape. If Fat Jew grabs Jody Twinkletits and forces her to swallow that is rape. I am sure you don't see the difference and all of the above of scum like behavior but if you are gonna throw down words like deserved rape then at least be honest about it.
“I’ll have you stoned to death if you don’t let me Johnny53 you.”...

Also not rape.

When did Sharia law become cool around here?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Johnny53tiger
34d 22h 56m
....what? I'm not taking a shot at Trump. I'm just saying he doesn't seem connected to the Weinstein scandal in any way.
It's been pointed out by plenty already, but mainly the Trump phenomenon has disrupted the power/favor base that these Johnny53s have relied on to stay above the law. We elected him to throw a monkey wrench into the status quo and he is delivering way ahead of schedule.

Best vote I've ever made by a mile. Better than every other vote I've ever made combined.

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
133d 2m
Ordinarily I'd agree with Wizardhawk a bit, there's been too many fake rape cases lately. However in this case, Weinstein needs to be bludgeoned with this by as many people as they can find. Because Johnny53 him, and Johnny53 Hollywood. No bad tactics, after all.

I hope they send in the Feds with subpoena's for anyone who's ever done business with him, have the IRS track down every dollar he's ever spent and with who, and generally use this as an excuse to turn Hollywood and all of their subsidiaries upside down. If we're going to have this Johnny53ed up surveillance state, let's put it to good use.

BREAKING: Weinstein Checks Into Non-Extradition Eastern European Sex-Addicted Country

Xequecal

Potato del Grande
85d 11h 25m
If you blackmail someone into sex, that’s rape.
That's not blackmail in a legal sense. In order for a threat to negate consent, the threat must be made against your person, your property, or your reputation. Threatening to not hire you for roles in the future does none of those, so it's not rape.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Stave

Kaines

Potato del Grande
92d 9h 13m
One of these days liberals on this board are going to figure out that State's are the ones that define words...

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 261 | FindLaw

(a) Rape is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person not the spouse of the perpetrator, under any of the following circumstances:

(1) Where a person is incapable, because of a mental disorder or developmental or physical disability, of giving legal consent, and this is known or reasonably should be known to the person committing the act.  Notwithstanding the existence of a conservatorship pursuant to the provisions of the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act (Part 1 (commencing with Section 5000) of Division 5 of the Welfare and Institutions Code ), the prosecuting attorney shall prove, as an element of the crime, that a mental disorder or developmental or physical disability rendered the alleged victim incapable of giving consent.

(2) Where it is accomplished against a person's will by means of force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury on the person or another.

(3) Where a person is prevented from resisting by any intoxicating or anesthetic substance, or any controlled substance, and this condition was known, or reasonably should have been known by the accused.

(4) Where a person is at the time unconscious of the nature of the act, and this is known to the accused.  As used in this paragraph, “unconscious of the nature of the act” means incapable of resisting because the victim meets any one of the following conditions:

(A) Was unconscious or asleep.

(B) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant that the act occurred.

(C) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's fraud in fact.

(D) Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's fraudulent representation that the sexual penetration served a professional purpose when it served no professional purpose.

(5) Where a person submits under the belief that the person committing the act is someone known to the victim other than the accused, and this belief is induced by any artifice, pretense, or concealment practiced by the accused, with intent to induce the belief.

(6) Where the act is accomplished against the victim's will by threatening to retaliate in the future against the victim or any other person, and there is a reasonable possibility that the perpetrator will execute the threat.  As used in this paragraph, “threatening to retaliate” means a threat to kidnap or falsely imprison, or to inflict extreme pain, serious bodily injury, or death.

(7) Where the act is accomplished against the victim's will by threatening to use the authority of a public official to incarcerate, arrest, or deport the victim or another, and the victim has a reasonable belief that the perpetrator is a public official.  As used in this paragraph, “public official” means a person employed by a governmental agency who has the authority, as part of that position, to incarcerate, arrest, or deport another.  The perpetrator does not actually have to be a public official.

(b) As used in this section, “duress” means a direct or implied threat of force, violence, danger, or retribution sufficient to coerce a reasonable person of ordinary susceptibilities to perform an act which otherwise would not have been performed, or acquiesce in an act to which one otherwise would not have submitted.  The total circumstances, including the age of the victim, and his or her relationship to the defendant, are factors to consider in appraising the existence of duress.

(c) As used in this section, “menace” means any threat, declaration, or act which shows an intention to inflict an injury upon another.

Here's the important parts for the 2 current retards trying to defend a serial rapist...

(a) Rape is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person not the spouse of the perpetrator, under any of the following circumstances:

(2) Where it is accomplished against a person's will by means of force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury on the person or another.

(b) As used in this section, “duress” means a direct or implied threat of force, violence, danger, or retribution sufficient to coerce a reasonable person of ordinary susceptibilities to perform an act which otherwise would not have been performed, or acquiesce in an act to which one otherwise would not have submitted.  The total circumstances, including the age of the victim, and his or her relationship to the defendant, are factors to consider in appraising the existence of duress.

• 1Picard
Reactions: Brikker

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
147d 22h 23m
Heather Graham: Weinstein Implied I Had To Have Sex With Him To Get Role

What is interesting theme in all of these stories about Harvey Weinstein is this. He is a fat piece of Khorum and tried to talk me into some Johnny53y Johnny53y and I said No Way Jose and left the hotel room. If all these starlets are telling the truth then Mr. Weinstein didn't Johnny53 anyone it would seem.

One of these bitches needs to come clean and say I blew him for the part. Also who wouldn't try and bang Heather Graham?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
51d 6h 5m
I don't care what the definition of California legal code rape is. It's Johnny53ing illegal in California now to call someone by the wrong pronouns. They can define murder as sending someone a text message and 20 years from now I still won't agree that that is murder or that anyone in California who texts someone is a serial killer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
2d 43m
That's not blackmail in a legal sense. In order for a threat to negate consent, the threat must be made against your person, your property, or your reputation. Threatening to not hire you for roles in the future does none of those, so it's not rape.
Threatens your career and financial well-being and, by extension, reputation.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
51d 6h 5m
I work at a Johnny53ing restaurant making less than $25k a year for 12 years. Not getting a role in a movie if you don't cough up the cooch isn't rape.