Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

Lanx

Karazhan Raider
58d 16h 48m
i saw a mouse fuck a dead mouse on a Mousetrap Monday video. pretty sure animals dont have any fucking morals. if they can get their peepee in a weewee they will try.
i forgot who told me, but always use mouse traps and not bait, you don't want them to eat the bait, fuck off somewhere and die in your walls stinking up the place.

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
37d 6h 2m
i saw a mouse fuck a dead mouse on a Mousetrap Monday video. pretty sure animals dont have any fucking morals. if they can get their peepee in a weewee they will try.
I don’t talk about morality, I don’t believe in it outside of personal morality ie one’s own personal code of ethics and conduct and view the pushing of morality on others as oppression.

I also don’t pedophilia as a moral issue, the morality of it is abandoned the moment contact with intent is made as morality is a human issue and pedophiles are not human.

That might be the core of it actually, take what say about homosexuality and pedophilia with understanding that I do not view pedophiles as people while homosexuality does not concern me in the slightest. Pedos are things, alien and monsterous, better destroyed less that which made them infect others.

I am that Hitler, pedos are my “undesirables”.

Chukzombi

Quarm Raider
87d 2h 3m
I don’t talk about morality, I don’t believe in it outside of personal morality ie one’s own personal code of ethics and conduct and view the pushing of morality on others as oppression.

I also don’t pedophilia as a moral issue, the morality of it is abandoned the moment contact with intent is made as morality is a human issue and pedophiles are not human.

That might be the core of it actually, take what say about homosexuality and pedophilia with understanding that I do not view pedophiles as people while homosexuality does not concern me in the slightest. Pedos are things, alien and monsterous, better destroyed less that which made them infect others.

I am that Hitler, pedos are my “undesirables”.
to each their own, i aint having it though.

Lanx

Karazhan Raider
58d 16h 48m
As long as we agree pedophilia has no place on our society then it really doesn’t matter much else we disagree with along that path, it’s just figuring the details out.
i mean, the laws are still shit, in a common sense kind of way.

I'd like there to be a delta Δ of 2 years from the victim, cuz putting a 18yr hs senior on the sex offender list for fingerbanging or whatever bases he's able to get to with a 16yr old sopmore is stupid.

However, a 18yr old senior going after a 15 or 14yr old freshman girl? fuck you, 2 years sounds good.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
11d 20h 27m
That website used to tell you what they were convicted of. Looks like they removed that info and now they send you to a 3rd party site who wants to charge you. Last time I looked at it, I saw both actual kiddy diddlers and 19 year olds who fucked a 16 year old GF. The different colors probably mean something but I don't see a legend anymore.
Did you try scrolling down?

legend.jpg

Also, at least in Montana you can go to the state corrections website and put their name in and see their whole criminal record.

EDIT: Just went and looked at the site and found one of my high school classmates on it. How nice.

Last edited:

chthonic-anemos

<Donors Crew>

chthonic-anemos

<Donors Crew>
He can't be that rich. He got convicted.
Apparently he couldn't stop admitting details. Beau Biden's people had to play dumb.
Beau Biden defends handling of du Pont heir sex case
According to the lawsuit filed by his ex-wife, Richards said during a polygraph taken while on probation that he abused his daughter at least four times.
Biden spokesman Jason Miller said the attorney general – who routinely hails the prosecution of child predators as a top priority for his office – did not know about the case.
This guy got found out in the same area.
Earl Bradley - Wikipedia
Prestige protects even the worst doctors
They found video cameras all over: in an examination room, in Bradley’s private office, in the basement. They also found dozens of digital storage devices. Among them were five thumb drives hidden atop a door frame.
There was a storage locker up the road from Richards, the DuPont heir, and Beau's office had everything destroyed.
The office complex housing his former practice was demolished on October 10, 2011.[43] Earlier, state police confiscated the contents of Bradley's storage locker in Rehoboth Beach and destroyed them; the items were to be auctioned off to satisfy unpaid rent, but Biden intervened on behalf of the victims to buy them for a symbolic $1 so as not to take the chance of them ever being used again.[44]

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
13d 6h 51m
i forgot who told me, but always use mouse traps and not bait, you don't want them to eat the bait, fuck off somewhere and die in your walls stinking up the place.
It was a horny mouse apparently.

That's not really a concern unless you're some kind of super smeller. They are so small that they don't stink that much and the strychnine dehydrates them. The biggest reason not to use poison is if you have pets.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
27d 3h 32m
It was a horny mouse apparently.

That's not really a concern unless you're some kind of super smeller. They are so small that they don't stink that much and the strychnine dehydrates them. The biggest reason not to use poison is if you have pets.
Truth. We got a rescue puppy a coworkers wife found wandering the road with a boxer puppy maybe six weeks ago. They kept the boxer pup, got into a box of rat poison and died a couple weeks ago. Not sure how much it had to eat to kill something that big, but damn.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
13d 6h 51m
Never said it was natural if humans do it, just said it’s existence is not unnatural nor is it wholly aberrant. If you want to blaim pedophilia, which doesn’t occur in any other species in the known world, with homosexuality, which is exhibited in the animal kingdom, then fine.
Animals Can Be Giant Jerks

Otters and penguins from the first search result. I await your explanation about how this is completely different.

Just stop using the argument that it matters whether animals do it.

Chukzombi

Quarm Raider
87d 2h 3m
Animals Can Be Giant Jerks

Otters and penguins from the first search result. I await your explanation about how this is completely different.

Just stop using the argument that it matters whether animals do it.
its just a silly argument to compare bizarre sexual behavior to wild animals. i dont think gay people would prefer they be compared to homo fucking lions.

Aaron

<Donors Crew>
12d 19h 53m
I'm not gonna be able to give you any peer-reviewed sources or anything, but I'm pretty firmly in the camp that attributes rising body fat percentages to earlier "maturity" of girls these days. The body senses that she's physically near ready to support growing another human inside of it, so starts releasing all those hormones to get everything going, titty growth, hip widening, periods earlier, etc.

I could easily be wrong, but I believe that far more readily than all the hormone stuff. Nothing has convinced me that eating hormones in any way effects human body maturity (although I admit that I'm pretty anti-conspiracy theory in general). Increased body fat though? Could just be correlation, but I can see it being at least partly responsible.
Yeah, could be that. I can't remember the exact cause of it, just that girls seem to physically mature much earlier these days than before. Boys too, but not as much.