<Donors Crew>
9d 4h 3m
gotta strain yourself real hard when you say Elizabeth

what was with the like straining shit he did saying things

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Chukzombi

Quarm Raider
87d 2h 3m
Ya but what made him decide on sounding like he was straining when he talked the whole time
i imagine his natural voice was like that a little and he just exaggerated it to sound silly. intstead of saying "HULK HOGAN! I'M GONNA WRECK YOU IN WRESTLEMANIA!" he says, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! WRESTLEMAAAAAANIA! YOU AND ME, OH YEAH OOOOOOOOH YEEAAAAAAAA!"

Lord Nagafen Raider
10d 13h 24m
Don't care enough to google. Have any very young men accused spacey of anything? (Younger than 18). Because at a certain point if you are unable to prevent an old gay man from physically taking advantage of you, fuck off. Not to denigrate the integrity of his victims, but if Kevin spacey stuck a hand down my pants at 18, violence would follow.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
24d 20h 8m
Ya but what made him decide on sounding like he was straining when he talked the whole time
Because it makes him sound super angry/intense.

He was playing to the kids.

Jake the Snake did Rogan recently. Fucking awesome interview from a dude who I did not expect to be awesome.

As for spacey, I think the only one was that child actor that metoo'd him and forced Spacey to post his "lol, I'm gay" tweet. Apparently the dude is just handsy as fuck in general though and no one much cared for it.

Chukzombi

Quarm Raider
87d 2h 3m
Because it makes him sound super angry/intense.

He was playing to the kids.

Jake the Snake did Rogan recently. Fucking awesome interview from a dude who I did not expect to be awesome.
if you took away his snakes, then he was just another meathead. all these guys had something. honkeytonk man had his Elvis impression and guitar bash. brutas beefcake had his barber thing. even the managers had their own shtick. Captain Lou had those weird rubber bands in his face. the Grand Wizard of Wrestling had a fancy turban. Freddie Blassey called everyone a pencil necked geek. Jeff Hart had his silly white suit with hearts on it. it was all a show. that made shit fun. when i was a little kid in the 70s they barely did this. wrestlers were mostly in certain color trunks, but they didnt have a persona like they developed later. Hulk Hogan was just big and mean.

Aaron

<Donors Crew>
12d 19h 52m
That's $70 billion dollars worth of pussy there. Not that I would pay that much for it. I honestly thought it would be some 20 year old megababe, not a 49 year old. But each to his own. This will definitely go down as one of the most expensive pussies in history though. Probably just short of all the wealth the Catholic Church lost because of the nun Martin Luther wanted to bang, and the woman Henry VIII wanted to marry that caused Protestantism and cost them all the church lands in Northern Europe.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 35m
Helen of Troy.

Is this woman proof that women are always looking to trade up, or money trumps everything else in a woman's eyes?
Well duh, women cheating on their husbands with plumbers and pizza deliver guys are guy fantasies. Thats why you see that kind of shit in Pr0n.
In the real world something like that would be as rare as 4k bigfoot video footage, instead we have girls always looking to trade up even if they dont realize it themselves.

Locnar

Golden Knight of the Realm
8d 8h 6m
its just a silly argument to compare bizarre sexual behavior to wild animals. i dont think gay people would prefer they be compared to homo fucking lions.
Bizarre sexual behavior in animals = bizarre sexual behavior in humans. Nothing special or new under the sun.

there is no difference. judge them however you want though.