Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
18d 2h 25m
The reason why I don't care about the Singer allegations is the kids he's hooking up with are just teenagers and also deviant themselves. Party boys, already gay, maybe a bit naive. But unless they are being drugged and raped, there's just no story here.

If we get a case of actual forcible rape of a minor, maybe I'll be bothered to give a fuck.

Statutory isn't doing it for me when it comes to homosexuals. If it were a heterosexual doing statutory yeah I'd probably get behind the whole "hang em" movement. Maybe its because I'm just too familiar with the scenes described in the lawsuits as I used to have a lot of gay friends in college.

These teenage boys simply aren't victims to me.

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
54d 8h 50m
The reason why I don't care about the Singer allegations is the kids he's hooking up with are just teenagers and also deviant themselves. Party boys, already gay, maybe a bit naive. But unless they are being drugged and raped, there's just no story here.

If we get a case of actual forcible rape of a minor, maybe I'll be bothered to give a fuck.

Statutory isn't doing it for me when it comes to homosexuals. If it were a heterosexual doing statutory yeah I'd probably get behind the whole "hang em" movement. Maybe its because I'm just too familiar with the scenes described in the lawsuits as I used to have a lot of gay friends in college.

These teenage boys simply aren't victims to me.
I had the same kinds of gay friends and have seen thier lifestyle and I do see your point.
But a pedophile is still a pedophile, no matter how you slice it.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
17d 18h 52m
pedo.png

Maybe it's been said before, but pedophilia is a pretty specific definition. No matter how old you are, being sexually attracted to a 15 year old that has gone through puberty is not pedophilia. That doesn't mean that acting on that attraction isn't inappropriate and wrong, but it's just not pedophilia.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
58d 11h 50m
I had a buddy that I worked with that got 5 yrs for statutory rape. He was 18 and his girlfriend was 15, and totally consentual, in fact I think when he got out they got back together. So I do agree that there are cases of the statutory bullshit that is just not right. These kids were both in high school at the time and only the parents of the chick had some issue with it, probably not the act itself but just outright not liking him. His whole life ruined because of consensual young teen puppy love.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
42d 18h 36m
I had a buddy that I worked with that got 5 yrs for statutory rape. He was 18 and his girlfriend was 15, and totally consentual, in fact I think when he got out they got back together. So I do agree that there are cases of the statutory bullshit that is just not right. These kids were both in high school at the time and only the parents of the chick had some issue with it, probably not the act itself but just outright not liking him. His whole life ruined because of consensual young teen puppy love.
18 to 15 seems reasonable.... 25 to 15 on the other hand ...

j00t

Vyemm Raider
29d 6h 2m
i knew a guy, he was a year and a half older than his girlfriend, so when he turned 18, she was still 16. they started dating when he was like 16 or so. he joined the marines and then her parents charged him with statutory rape and he was dishonorably discharged and has to register as a sex offender. there SHOULD be some nuance but unfortunately there's not.

but again, we're not talking about people who are a few years apart in age while one is a minor. we're talking about bryan singer, who is in his early 50's having sex with teenagers. i don't care if the teenagers were putting themselves out there or not.

Sludig

Blackwing Lair Raider
29d 7h 24m
i knew a guy, he was a year and a half older than his girlfriend, so when he turned 18, she was still 16. they started dating when he was like 16 or so. he joined the marines and then her parents charged him with statutory rape and he was dishonorably discharged and has to register as a sex offender. there SHOULD be some nuance but unfortunately there's not.

but again, we're not talking about people who are a few years apart in age while one is a minor. we're talking about bryan singer, who is in his early 50's having sex with teenagers. i don't care if the teenagers were putting themselves out there or not.
So dates her 2 years and at the end parents fuck him. I would not convict this kid of murder if I was on his jury for avenging them ruining his life. (Barring other evidence he was a pos like abusing the gf etc)

• 1Like

j00t

Vyemm Raider
29d 6h 2m
So dates her 2 years and at the end parents fuck him. I would not convict this kid of murder if I was on his jury for avenging them ruining his life. (Barring other evidence he was a pos like abusing the gf etc)
it's entirely possible he left certain damning evidence out, he had some anger problems, but they seemed to be as a response for having his life utterly destroyed by people he trusted.

• 1Like