Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

j00t

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 23h 26m
i think it was a combination of things. life expectancy has increased substantially in the last century. 20 year olds were middle-aged not too relatively long ago. with the increase of medical technology, people were able to identify that the human brain is still rapidly developing (leading to rash decisions) in teenage years.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Lenardo

<Donors Crew>
15d 20h 44m
i was -essentially- 18 (2 days before my birthday) when i met my wife 15. this was 1984. we got married after she graduated from grad school in 1995.

had no issues with the parents(well after it came to be known that her mothers best friend worked with my step mother, so i got a good reference), because- unlike some people, i could keep it in my pants and respect her wish - which was she wanted to be a virgin when she got married-we did pretty much everything ELSE, just not that.

and like j00t said,,, world life expectancy in 1950 was.....48. - higher in "western" countries ~70 there
in 1900 world average was 31
in early 1800 it was 40 in england

for about half? of africa the average age for a woman to get married is 17 or under.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
98d 1h 8m
i was -essentially- 18 (2 days before my birthday) when i met my wife 15. this was 1984. we got married after she graduated from grad school in 1995.

had no issues with the parents(well after it came to be known that her mothers best friend worked with my step mother, so i got a good reference), because- unlike some people, i could keep it in my pants and respect her wish - which was she wanted to be a virgin when she got married-we did pretty much everything ELSE, just not that.

and like j00t said,,, world life expectancy in 1950 was.....48. - higher in "western" countries ~70 there

for about half? of africa the average age for a woman to get married is 17 or under.
when i was dating my fiancee she was 17 and i was 24, her parents only cared if i was italian. i think they wanted to get rid of her too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
13d 3h 10m

These numbers are a little misleading because two of the biggest contributors to life expectancy is war and infant mortality. If the average life expectancy is 40, that doesn't mean that 40 year olds are dying of old age or there's no 60-70 year old people. It just means a lot of people are dying young. People who made it through their youth and didn't have to go to war had a decent chance of getting old.

j00t

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 23h 26m
These numbers are a little misleading because two of the biggest contributors to life expectancy is war and infant mortality. If the average life expectancy is 40, that doesn't mean that 40 year olds are dying of old age or there's no 60-70 year old people. It just means a lot of people are dying young. People who made it through their youth and didn't have to go to war had a decent chance of getting old.
depending on what you are trying to derive from those numbers they either mean a whole lot or not much at all, so yeah they can be misleading in that sense. the point was that the average lifespan was 40's or so. which meant you had just as many poeple die at 80 as there were that died at childbirth.

the point isn't that people didn't ever live to be older than 40, it's that people "in general" didn't. people also knew that. females were expected to get married much younger and start having babies much younger because the rate at which the population was dying necessitated it.

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
37d 1h 31m
Fuuuuck.
We need a new Fappening.
Is NXIVM still operational or has it been totally shuttered? They've gotta have a server somewhere if so.

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
14d 7h 36m
Fuuuuck.
We need a new Fappening.
Is NXIVM still operational or has it been totally shuttered? They've gotta have a server somewhere if so.
Operational. They're fairly decent size for a small cult and Clare was insistent on maintaining the cult indignantly in protest of the claims against it.

Obviously without leadership it will fade out later this year unless they survive restructuring.

Of course if the convictions go through it might scuttle any reformation.

Asshat Xequecal

Asshat 2018
48d 13h 51m
depending on what you are trying to derive from those numbers they either mean a whole lot or not much at all, so yeah they can be misleading in that sense. the point was that the average lifespan was 40's or so. which meant you had just as many poeple die at 80 as there were that died at childbirth.

the point isn't that people didn't ever live to be older than 40, it's that people "in general" didn't. people also knew that. females were expected to get married much younger and start having babies much younger because the rate at which the population was dying necessitated it.
You're still messing up cause and effect. Child mortality was very high, but this wasn't (directly) the reason women were married off very young, life expectancy at age 14 was much, much higher than 40 even in medieval times, so if this was the only reason there would be no need to do this.

Women were married off very young to much older men because when child mortality is very high, if you want population growth you have to get the women breeding early and often, since you know half the kids aren't going to make it. Fertility drops off a cliff at around age 30 and pregnancy at that age is fairly dangerous without modern medicine, so if you need to average 5 kids per woman to have any growth you need to get started on that shit early. This situation was caused by simple necessity, women had to start reproducing early, and they had to be paired up with someone that could actually support a bunch of kids, which meant the man had to be much older and established.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
98d 1h 8m

jesus christ he "alleged" got grabbed by some old white guy, now he's a on a crusade.

IT HAS, landed him new jobs tho, he replaced nick cannon as the AGT host.
yeah, i dont get him, dude is swole, anyone grabbing his junk unwanted should have been turned into a pretzel. the fact he let it slide at the time was HIS choice. he chose to be a star first and his self respect came second.

Dom

So are you saying teenage boy cum is better for your skin than middle aged man cum?

How do you know these things?
Well unless he's also known for fucking old dudes, it's a matter of basic reasoning!

Also, your avatar constantly makes me think it's a dude in a gimp suit getting fucked in the ass until I look closer. This may or may not be troublesome.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
15d 20h 46m
Well unless he's also known for fucking old dudes, it's a matter of basic reasoning!

Also, your avatar constantly makes me think it's a dude in a gimp suit getting fucked in the ass until I look closer. This may or may not be troublesome.
If it makes you feel better that's always what I see at first too and that's why I wear it.

Henchman no 21 getting pegged by Dr girlfriend ain't nuthin to be ashamed of.