Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Banned>
"emily doe" is revealed Chanel Miller, Brock Turner victim

so apparently she decided to say fuck you boyfriend, imma go party by myself while i go and give this brock guy some massages and we'll both get black out drunk.

Now she coming out in public, cuz she wrote a book, yeah money.
Real question is why was she pasted out drunk behind a dumpster? I mean why would she think that's a good idea?

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Banned>
Hey, I was so drunk on St. Patrick's Day in 2010 or so that I decided it was a good idea to rest inside the porta potty at a street party in downtown Sacramento. Don't judge!
Sacramento? Lucky you didn't get gay-raped.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Gold Donor>
43d 11h 53m
Sacramento? Lucky you didn't get gay-raped.
This was before it was cool to be flaming gay. I'm sure they still existed, but it was kept on the down low.

That whole incident is a great (well, maybe not great, but moderately entertaining) story that I think I've told somewhere on this site before. People IRL think they are going to embarrass me by telling it, but who cares? Drunk people do stupid shit, I won't get caught in that situation ever again, so lesson learned. And it is funny. So every time someone brings it up like they are gonna gotcha me, I just take over telling the story.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: Hoss and Foler

j00t

Vyemm Raider
41d 2h 47m
You dont think a chick who was raised in a Jesus Sex Cult and grew up to let Marilyn Manson pour hot candle wax into her asshole makes a good complaining witness?
originally i was like, that's nonsense...but now that you've pointed it out... she'd really have to go through a lot to make a complaint, so i'm more apt to believe her

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Hoss and Zapatta

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
43d 21h 32m
You dont think a chick who was raised in a Jesus Sex Cult and grew up to let Marilyn Manson pour hot candle wax into her asshole makes a good complaining witness?
Thats not even the issue. It’s just that civil complaints are the proverbial spaghetti thrown at the wall, with no specific factual backup of anything. These “facts” could literally just be that she perceived it that way and so she’s hurt. They mean absolutely nothing, in ANY case.

I’ve seen civil complaints filed in big time complex commercial cases that bore little resemblance to reality once we got discovery.

Zapatta

Potato del Grande
175d 8h 15m
originally i was like, that's nonsense...but now that you've pointed it out... she'd really have to go through a lot to make a complaint, so i'm more apt to believe her
Upside of getting raised by child fucking jesus freaks she sure learned how to suck a dick dry. Her leaked home videos make you understand why Harvey didn't just jerk off on her.

• 1Like
Reactions: Hoss

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
115d 11h 21m

Weinstein didn't do shit if these "women" just want $$$ and to settle

why is he paying? cuz he has the money and wants this false charade to be over

iannis

Chairman Meow
70d 12h 58m
He needed someone even uglier than him to eifel tower some blond whore you've forgotten the name of.

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Medals Crew>
73d 12h 57m
He must have Hillary on speed dial. What luck.

Kevin Spacey accuser Ari Behn, ex of Norwegian princess, a suicide, manager says

Ari Behn, a former member of Norway’s royal family who was one of Kevin Spacey’s sexual assault accusers, died by suicide on Wednesday, his manager said. He was 47.
In December 2017, Behn came forward to accuse Spacey, 60, of groping him under a table at a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007. Spacey never responded to that allegation and could not immediately be reached for comment.
An anonymous massage therapist who sued the disgraced actor for allegedly sexually assaulting him during a session in 2016 died in September.
The Oscar-winner has been accused by more than a dozen men of sexual misconduct. In July, sexual assault charges in Massachusetts involving an 18-year-old man were dropped. Spacey had denied the allegations.
Read More

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: Hoss and chthonic-anemos

Chukzombi

Vizconde Dorado del Reino
144d 12h 1m
He must have Hillary on speed dial. What luck.

Kevin Spacey accuser Ari Behn, ex of Norwegian princess, a suicide, manager says

Ari Behn, a former member of Norway’s royal family who was one of Kevin Spacey’s sexual assault accusers, died by suicide on Wednesday, his manager said. He was 47.
In December 2017, Behn came forward to accuse Spacey, 60, of groping him under a table at a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007. Spacey never responded to that allegation and could not immediately be reached for comment.
An anonymous massage therapist who sued the disgraced actor for allegedly sexually assaulting him during a session in 2016 died in September.
The Oscar-winner has been accused by more than a dozen men of sexual misconduct. In July, sexual assault charges in Massachusetts involving an 18-year-old man were dropped. Spacey had denied the allegations.
Read More
at some point these stop being coincidences