Hollywood Sex Corruption Thread

iannis

LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER
82d 7h 56m
The women being whores does not make pimping legal.

The only real shame about it is jlaw isn't being brought up on prostitution charges.

That dude is a scumfuck and I don't care if he gets railroaded. It is too bad though that the equally complicit women are not called to task.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chanur

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
40d 19h 58m
What's the point of having money, power, and/or fame if you can't use it to get laid?

Forget the #metoo Khorum from people who don't have enough of a case to go to court. Does anyone know what these girls specifically were claiming happened? I haven't seen anything credible about him doing anything illegal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Skylancer81

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
27d 15h 13m
What's the point of having money, power, and/or fame if you can't use it to get laid?

Forget the #metoo Khorum from people who don't have enough of a case to go to court. Does anyone know what these girls specifically were claiming happened? I haven't seen anything credible about him doing anything illegal.

the Sciorra case was the only forcible rape claim made by a woman against Weinstein, and it was from 1993 or so I believe.

1582702724691.png

The Jury asked the judge like 20 questions during deliberations on it. They ultimately chose not to convict, unanimously they decided she was not beyond a reasonable doubt. They had question marks about her credibility.

The rest of the cases, are not "hold me down and Johnny53 me while I scream no" forcible rape. the Sciorra accusations were the only time any woman made a forcible rape claim since #MeToo started.

There are no other instances of allegations of forcible rape outside of that. The rest of the cases are "I didn't really want to". And of the sexual assault variety-- withdrawn consent.

The Sciorra case was the case that he was facing life in prison on. As the penalty for predatory sexual assault carries up to a life sentence in New York.

Sciorra was the only one who testified to a "Johnny53 NO" with physical protest and violence during her alleged accounting of what happened with Weinstein. She screamed "no" repeatedly and allegedly fought Weinstein in a brawl.

Again the jury, which also had 5 women on it, chose to find her not credible enough to convict.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Hoss and Chukzombi

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
40d 19h 58m
I can't wait until Dem_Nominee2020 picks hillary as their running mate. Then we can go ahead and start the "Dem_Nominee2020 didn't kill himself" memes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: iannis and MusicForFish

Alasliasolonik

Vyemm Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: MusicForFish

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
133d 6h 8m
also, i guess girls can play pro darts

is there a girls only tournament or do they play with guys, cuz there shouldn't be any separation

dizzie

Triggered Happy
45d 19h 52m
also, i guess girls can play pro darts

is there a girls only tournament or do they play with guys, cuz there shouldn't be any separation
Women have their own championship, they opened up the PDC 2019 to women. That's the biggest tournament in the game, a woman did beat a couple of men at the event, although she didn't outright win the competition.

That's the first time a woman has ever beaten a guy at the highest level. You have to be Johnny53ing amazing at darts to get to that tier of competition, so she did pretty well.