Home Alone fan-fiction

Pinadil

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_22487.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, its silly compared to the usual fare here.

My friends are ridiculous and are fanatics of the Home Alone movies. They wrote a short novella continuing the saga of Kevin and the McCallisters as they attempt to go on another vacation. I think they manage to reference every scene from the movies..the first two, not the non-canonical cash grabs that came after!

Here's the PDF, or check out the paper back
tongue.png

http://www.lulu.com/shop/waldkirch-s...-20990196.html

rrr_img_22487.jpg

tongue.png

This is the beginning of something beautiful. I think we need to create a unique sub-forum where we all upload the Home Alone fan-fics we've been sitting on all these years. I've always wanted a home for my novella about the time Kevin McCallister got sold into the sex trade.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was just going to say, I hope to fuck that this isn't the usual fan fiction where all the characters end up having an orgy. Who knows, maybe Culkin would be up for it though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was just going to say, I hope to fuck that this isn't the usual fan fiction where all the characters end up having an orgy. Who knows, maybe Culkin would be up for it though.
I wouldn't doubt it. After banging Mila Kunis for almost a decade I'm sure he's looking for anything to fill that void at this point.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't doubt it. After banging Mila Kunis for almost a decade I'm sure he's looking for anything to fill that void at this point.
hah, I had never heard of that. Last I had heard he was a homersexshul. Color me educated then. Good for him.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
hah, I had never heard of that. Last I had heard he was a homersexshul. Color me educated then. Good for him.
You're thinking of Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Broke my sister's heart when she found out. Crazy bitch.

rrr_img_22881.jpg

rrr_img_22881.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Nah, I think it's more along the lines of knowing he hung out with MJ growing up, and figuring that couldn't be good for anyone's sexuality.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And all this time it turns out to be the secret of banging super hot Russian women. MJ dieing was more of a tragedy then any of us could have possibly known.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe pesci slowly massaged daniel stern's throbbing boner through his homeless person pants

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They don't call em the wet bandits for nothing.. oh little girl, it's only you home.. the wet bandits will take care of you