8d 20h 56m
Reactions
429 71 0 0
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Homecoming

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-11-01

Creator: Sam Esmail, Micah Bloomberg, Eli Horowitz

Cast: Julia Roberts, Bobby Cannavale, Stephan James, Shea Whigham, Alex Karpovsky

Overview: Heidi Bergman is a caseworker at Homecoming, a Geist Group facility helping soldiers transition to civilian life. Years later she has started a new life, living with her mother and working as a waitress, when a Department of Defense auditor questions why she left the Homecoming facility. Heidi quickly realizes that there's a whole other story behind the story she's been telling herself.

elidib

Lord Nagafen Raider
8d 20h 56m
Reactions
429 71 0 0

I just burned through this in a night. It's very Sam Esmail, and very good.

This kind of show highlights how much you can do simply with dialogue - nobody getting killed, no car chases, no gunfights... just people talking. And yet it still manages to be gripping and tense, it sucks you in and keeps you hooked.

Juvarisx

Florida
<Donors Crew>
8d 33m
Reactions
1,244 58 0 0
Watched it all as well and loved it. Episodes are only 30 minutes so its a quick watch, but one well worth your time

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
32,902 758 0 0
I like the mystery. But seems to me that it's just a dumb contractor plot to rape money from the government...

So far. I hope it gets more interesting.

Brando

Molten Core Raider
3d 53m
Reactions
461 890 0 0
This wouldn't work in the normal ~60min episode length, it would just burn out as it's turned up to 10 non-stop. It's on old fashioned political type story redone for today and I think it was done pretty well. At least in what I've watched so far. Between this and Patriot I've been watching more Amazon than I probably ever have so I feel like I'm finally getting my monies worth aside from the shipping.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
5,208 1,076 0 0
  • Dom

Dom

This was pretty good. I wasn't going to watch it due to Roberts, but gave it a go based on the feedback here, and I'm glad I did.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database