Honor Bound - ios, android - Rage of Bahamut meets Final Fantasy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Just picked this up today and the production value is high. You basically build up to a 5 hero squad of characters you can capture or earn and fight your way through challenges. There is also a base building mechanic that allows you to purchase upgrades and pvp, but I do not yet know those rewards. There are apparently guilds, but I am still in messing around mode.

Worth checking out.

My friend code is JR9 - 91U8 if anyone wants to add me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...norbound&hl=en
HonorBound on the App Store on iTunes

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks pretty and up my alley - will give it a shot later. Full disclosure - I do end up playing about 1 Android game in 20 that I try longterm though - lots appeals but few I really find I stick with.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Same, I usually start and then these f2p games become a hot mess where progression grinds to a halt without spending money

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Anyone got a friend code to enter for the rare? I would post mine but I'm not sure where to find it

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Game might be fun cause it's similar to Brave Frontier but the constant loading and hitching is really annoying.

I am also unable to use my S pen apparently.

I added everyone above. My code is
ASH-1W4K

Can you actually control your party in this? I've tried a few games described in a similar way, but the party always seems to be stuck on auto-battle.

Scyfi

N00b
I jumped on it, friend code is LW6 - J297 if anyone feels like signing up and wants to help a brother out.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Can you actually control your party in this? I've tried a few games described in a similar way, but the party always seems to be stuck on auto-battle.
Yes - can choose attack order and each character has a standard attack + abilities that can be used. You earn some kind of energy intra-battle by attacking and defending that you spent to use the abilities.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I looked into it and its like 10k gold. I will set one up as soon as I get to the amount but I'll be damned if I spend real money to do it which means I need to upgrade the vault from 3k to 10.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
More importantly than that, it is INCREDIBLY pay2win. I played for a while before they started rolling out the best units in cash shop. Used to be you could farm a decent team but they have been removing that ability unless things have changed in the last month or so. I would stay away.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Got some epic wizard from a rune. No idea how rare stuff is yet, but I keep dying on the third stage of the 2nd mission. If I can progress dumping $3-$5 per month into it, I will stick with it. If not, it will get deleted.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ya, game could be fun if it didn't freeze every fifth loadingn screen. Which is like every 2 minutes