Hood: Outlaws and Legends (PvEvP, payday/L4D style game)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
TL;DR : Gritty Robinhood heist game with pvp -multiple console and PC release

Introduction :
In a violent, medieval world, outplay rival gangs in intense PvPvE multiplayer heists. Moving in stealth to steal treasures unseen or dominating through loud and brutal combat, only the best will escape with hard-earned riches. Releases technically on the 10th, but early access for those that buy now. Watched a few streams and was sold on it.

4 classes for now.

Robinhood : Archery/scout

Marianne : Assassin/scout

Tooke : Healer/Melee

John : Brute/Melee

Games homepage :

Steam page :

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I have this on PS5 now. Anyone playing?

PS5/PS4 only since I guess we cannot have cross play and the developer didn't want to force making accounts in their patch. (Xbox and PC have cross play but you cannot invite anyone it's just random match making)

"Hood: Outlaws & Legends does support cross-platform play between PC and Xbox. Players on PlayStation cannot play with other platforms at launch. Unfortunately, it is not all good news, though, as players cannot create a party with friends on different platforms at launch because the the development team didn’t want to require players to create a dedicated account for the feature. The developer of the game, Sumo Digital, have stated that they will consider implementing cross-platform parties depending on player feedback post-launch."

That's flat out stupid. Fucking morons.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was... Ok. I haven't played the PvE stuff yet so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't buy it full price with what I know about it now. I feel I got about 20 bucks worth out of the game, but spent more.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It is fun but has some major issues, needs more time in the oven but sadly they already released it so getting a playerbase back is likely never going to happen.