Yes, please!

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I was hoping this one would be a story about men mysteriously dying off and the women are afraid they won’t be able to continue the human race. It would have been called Horizon: Zero Dong.

• 1SJW
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I remember the spear combat in the first one being somewhat janky--honestly, one of my few gameplay complaints for H:ZD; even setting aside the super move, it looked better here.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I felt like i was watching the original, which is cool and all but i didnt feel like i was looking at a sequel? hard to explain i guess

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I felt like i was watching the original, which is cool and all but i didnt feel like i was looking at a sequel? hard to explain i guess

Same, just looked like another DLC to the main game for me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not a single homeless person in SF. Future looking bright.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
I think i hate every single aspect of this game. I'm a hater, i hope resetera can save my soul.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lots of new gadgets and movement abilities, but other than that, looked very much the same.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
So it's roughly the same gameplay in a new setting, with new weapons and enemies, and a continuation of the story. This is not a bad thing.
Only shitty part is having to wait 2+ years for the PC release.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So it's roughly the same gameplay in a new setting, with new weapons and enemies, and a continuation of the story. This is not a bad thing.
Only shitty part is having to wait 2+ years for the PC release.
Fkkkkkk, I was assuming this go around it would release for all?

Playing thru it now, tickled by a few things since it seems to be based on Colorado.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Fkkkkkk, I was assuming this go around it would release for all?

Playing thru it now, tickled by a few things since it seems to be based on Colorado.

I am pretty sure the only way a game made by a Sony studio gets a simultaneous PC release is if Epic gives Sony a dump truck with at least a year of Fortnite money.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
At least by the time the PC edition releases you get the DLC for free.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks good to me. Hope the PC release is quicker this time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users