HorizonXI - A Final Fantasy XI 75 ERA+ Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Didn't see a thread for this server so thought I'd post one. There is 4K+ players on every night and so far the server has been a ton of fun. This is my first time playing FFXI and I'm having a blast. It reminds me a lot of classic EQ.

Their vision for the server is to keep the level cap at 75 but release all expansion content, and balance it for level 75. It's an ambitious goal, but hopefully it continues to go well.

If anyone plays and wants to hang, my IGN is Vithe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never tried FFXI, d/l the link... the controls make it virtually unplayable for me at least. I know it's old school but the ui/controls are even worse than original EQ.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Never tried FFXI, d/l the link... the controls make it virtually unplayable for me at least. I know it's old school but the ui/controls are even worse than original EQ.
It’s a lot better with a controller. I agree the UI is fucking horrible, it was one of a few big complaints I had with the game.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you play on PC theres two options: controller or keyboard. Mouse is pretty poor for this game.