Horse Racing 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a crap shoot with the shitty track. Well now it's sunny but I'm sure track will still suck

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Wow that didn't turn out well. I made some of my money back on some other tracks. Probably down about 50 bucks overall. Ah well easy come easy go.

Anyone else have any luck?

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Seems like a crap shoot with the shitty track. Well now it's sunny but I'm sure track will still suck

Yea what a shitty track. Sopping wet is putting it mildly. I think the official designation on TV was "Soggy"

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I forgot this was on then turned it on. I love that it is such a short event. Great to see the ponies run.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mother fuckers. I bet 20 bucks on Cutting Humor and 5 on Maximum Security. Maximum crosses the line first by a lot. Then they over turn the race for the first time ever lol.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Suck my dick

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
This was the day of fucking long shots. If you go back from the Oaks through today, every win pretty much hasn't been a favorite and has been one of the mid to longer shots so far. Was able to recoup some money by putting a 2 dollar win on a bunch of long shots and got lucky. Down 300 overall though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user