Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No I didn't. Also suck my dick faggot you weak bitch.

That was about dom you fucking retard. Obviously you didn't skelly because Oldbased Oldbased still tags you whereas @dom doesn't tag the massive pussy faggot bitch.

You just got triggered by your own stupidity you mid-sized pussy faggot bitch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
That was about dom you fucking retard. Obviously you didn't skelly because Oldbased Oldbased still tags you whereas @dom doesn't tag the massive pussy faggot bitch.

You just got triggered by your own stupidity you mid-sized pussy faggot bitch.
Did you have to google all those words?

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I'd say get a room if either of you two aged assholes could get it up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Lucky for you, latinum gets redistributed back into the great river after 90 days. Dodged that bullet!

Welcome back! I think...
Oh wow that is a lot for me. I'll be gone again before you know it, at least until late May where I hope to spend the remaining part of the year smoking meat on the patio and listening to the 5 audio books behind I am right now and shit posting on the internet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Glad you found a special guy who let you smoke his meat on the patio.

mid-sized pussy faggot bitch.

• 4Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
this is the thread where hoss gets called a pussy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh man Hoss Hoss , why did you have to sully the sanctity of the beautiful and pure Ahmad thread?! The horror, the horror

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Who do you plan on having investigate this case once your plan to defund law enforcement is successful?
Scooby Doo Yes GIF by Boomerang Official

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Can’t believe people are taking AladainAF serious. He’s a POS who wants to defund the police then comes in here asking everyone to investigate and send it to the detective. How about you quit being a disingenuous piece of shit and solve it yourself, then go take the person into custody yourself? Pussy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can’t believe people are taking AladainAF serious. He’s a POS who wants to defund the police then comes in here asking everyone to investigate and send it to the detective. How about you quit being a disingenuous piece of shit and solve it yourself, then go take the person into custody yourself? Pussy.
So edgy.

Faggot.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

if ever there was a person who needed a rusty barbed arrow shoved up their ass, it's this guy

• 1Picard

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
everyone on the board kinda wants to defund the popo...

it's working as intended so far

• 1Salty

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man I was kind of interested to see this thread bumped but it sure went to shit fast.

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Zxyyxxzyzy