Hot transgender man thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My glorious bbw thread doesn't seem so bad now does it.

Long live the tranny thread

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Threads like this deserve their own rickshaw. The Liberace Rickshaw.

rrr_img_32893.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bailey jay at least looks Human. Kimber James and Sarina Valentina look like plastic dolls from their excessive plastic surgery.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kimber James used to look human. I had the unfortunate experience of watching too much of one of her old videos before I saw the penis. Was already jerking. Guess I'm gay now. :/

iannis

Musty Nester
Kimber James used to look human. I had the unfortunate experience of watching too much of one of her old videos before I saw the penis. Was already jerking. Guess I'm gay now. :/
That's how they get converts. Trannies are like fag missionaries.

I don't mean that you missionary a fag.

Great, now I'm gay too.

Alright I tried to play it cool about this thread, but I can't ignore it any longer. How the hell is this not Rickshawed yet? What is the difference between posting this, and posting poop and pee? I'm serious. I'm not trolling. I want a reasonable explanation. I'm not mad or anything. I'm curious. Like why is this okay, but not urine and fecal matter?

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd don't understand why so many people get butthurt over pics of a cock? Its just a cock and this thread is pretty well named to give a clue to the contents. I'm don't go looking for them but it ain't gonna turn me gay or blind if I accidentally catch sight of some blokes junk in a forum post.

I'd don't understand why so many people get butthurt over pics of a cock? Its just a cock and this thread is pretty well named to give a clue to the contents. I'm don't go looking for them but it ain't gonna turn me gay or blind if I accidentally catch sight of some blokes junk in a forum post.
I don't mind it either, really. I'm just asking what's the difference. Maybe I'm just a fucking moron and I'm up past my bed time. I dunno, man.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you rickshaw this, you might offend, what, 30% of the posters here who have cocks and wear dresses.