House of Lies: Season 3

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Love this show and this season has got off to a pretty good start imo.

That being said, was there no new episode on last night?

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Missed all tv last night, but I agree like how this season is going so far... than again if they pull the sappy get the team back together moment at the end of this season, I'm fucking out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Since the show has been pretty good and has got off to a great start this season that seems like a dumb reason to abandon a show all together. More so when you know that they will be getting the team back together at some point.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also, just confirmed there was no new episode last night for some reason, they'll have one this Sunday. Seems to me they would have wanted to skip the Super Bowl Sunday week instead of this last week but oh well.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Also, just confirmed there was no new episode last night for some reason, they'll have one this Sunday. Seems to me they would have wanted to skip the Super Bowl Sunday week instead of this last week but oh well.
Hmmm I don't have showtime but when I woke up this morning there was a new episode on TVTorrents.com available to download. Its episode 4, entitle "Associates" have you already seen that one?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I was going to say, I just watched Episode 4, and it was definitely the one previewed last week.

I like the show, and I am glad they mixed it up a bit, but I'm not entirely sure I like the way they have taken Jeannie's character (particularly in ep. 4). She probably loves it as an actress, but I like Kristen Bell a lot and it is difficult for me to watch her be such a cunt.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I like the show, and I am glad they mixed it up a bit, but I'm not entirely sure I like the way they have taken Jeannie's character (particularly in ep. 4). She probably loves it as an actress, but I like Kristen Bell a lot and it is difficult for me to watch her be such a cunt.
Yup, totally agree. I hope she pulls the stick out of her ass soon. I get why they are doing it, they are trying to not make it "well the gang's all back together and happy days, blah blah" and are trying to show consequences of choices, etc. But its annoying, I wish they would just get on with it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Weird, there was nothing to download on IPT all the way up to last night when i went to bed. Whats odd even further is the Wiki page lists episode 4 as this Sunday. (or did last night)

I'll check again tonight.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Jeannie has always been sort of a hard ass and right now she is a woman scorned who is making a point to Marty. In the end shes doing it to impress him and get him to chase her, which he will eventually do I think.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am not saying you are right or wrong (it could very well turn out the way you say), but you haven't watched this latest episode either.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
The Bay had it up last night and it watched it today, only thing that hapened was jeannie and marty turmoil at the office

Lusiphur

Peasant
Weird, there was nothing to download on IPT all the way up to last night when i went to bed. Whats odd even further is the Wiki page lists episode 4 as this Sunday. (or did last night)

I'll check again tonight.
IPT did not have any HD rips. I got it off Usenet as TVT was down yesterday as well. That being said someone had poisoned Usenet as well and I had to manually search.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been watching the entire season On Demand and they've been releasing an episode early each week. I watched the first two episodes the day after the season premiere.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been watching the entire season On Demand and they've been releasing an episode early each week. I watched the first two episodes the day after the season premiere.
They had both episodes 1 and 2 on the week it premiered.

And I've seen episode 4 now and I still stand by what I said perviously.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Season ended pretty dam great - im pretty curious where they plan to take it from here. Sucks balls how shit unfolded in the last episode for M and J but i hope shit gets fixed in S4.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
yeah I really enjoyed this season a lot, I was worried when M and J got together that things would maybe get shitty but they didn't take long in basically ripping them apart. I kinda wonder if anyone in this show ill have a happy ending.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished season 3 this weekend in a one night binge.

If you take out the last couple episodes of every season House of Lies is one of the funniest shows on TV.

Really good season overall. Felt more invested in it with them out on their own.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Awesome. Love me some House of Lies. Is it Kristen Bell being hot, or Don Cheadle being a good actor? Possibly both? Great show. TI was crazy last season.