How could I print QR codes on jewelry?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, weird question.

How could I print QR codes on jewelry. Like a bracelet, or a necklace. It does not need to be "beautiful", more functional. It would need to be durable, and something I could do in-house on a potentially large scale.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
QR-Code-Medical-ID-Jewelry-bracelets-necklaces-myid-myidsquare-2beid-smartkidsid.png

Ie like this?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Laser engraving? Most the other shit would rub off with sweat or whatever. You could order it and apply paint to the areas or ship it somewhere for them to paint it. Everything would de dependent on order sizes and where you do it.

Just depends on the size of orders but I can give you numbers for small to medium large type orders. The rest above that are orders of 100k+ type stuff.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So, weird question.

How could I print QR codes on jewelry. Like a bracelet, or a necklace. It does not need to be "beautiful", more functional. It would need to be durable, and something I could do in-house on a potentially large scale.
this seems to be what youre looking for, don't ask me about it, just play the video

you probably want to get something smaller, but thats a start off point

seems to hold up to heat
HTB1TkZHXlWD3KVjSZKPq6yp7FXax.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So, weird question.

You could use a laser engraver like the one I have, just not sure if it's the most practical and it depends on your material. If you had a jig set up, I could see you doing about 150 quarter-sized pieces in about 45-90 minutes.

added perk that you can actually make jewelry on it, too.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya but who else has a Bandwagon 9000 laying around.
We poor folk over here chiseling that shit like Fred Flintstone.