Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I put zero effort into picking this my 4th or 5th forum handle. In hindsight I really should have spent more than 0.1 secs this time around, it was a retarded choice. Its not even a word.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Given that voice coms weren't widely used back in 1999 when I picked my Dwarven Cleric's name (Ukerric = You Cleric?), I didn't pay much attention to how it could be voiced.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I put zero effort into picking this my 4th or 5th forum handle. In hindsight I really should have spent more than 0.1 secs this time around, it was a retarded choice. Its not even a word.
Who were you on the other iterations of the forum (Noows/FoH.net/rerolled? etc ?

Also, you can't spell MISTER without Mist!

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Given that voice coms weren't widely used back in 1999 when I picked my Dwarven Cleric's name (Ukerric = You Cleric?), I didn't pay much attention to how it could be voiced.
i dont think they had teamspeak in 1995 when i created this user name either(Sierra's Imagination Network), but its pretty straight forward. Chuck(me!) Zombie(my favorite band). EQ has or had at the time a limit on the number of letters allowed at creation, so i had to shorten it. still sounds the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Example of an appropriate response:

Example of an inappropriate response:

ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy - You're up first

When you became Amod, in my head I changed the way I thought about your name. Most people probably think the division is on the 2 words 'Band' and 'Wagon', but with the amod role I put the division on 'Ban' and 'Dwagon', with Dwagon being like dragon except like how Elmer Fudd or Barry Kripke might say it.

Then you voted no on everything and I slowly came to hate you as you put the lie to my glorious assumptions...

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fah ZALE
It originates from Jewish mythology.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Jonesing