How to donate anonymously to FoH

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Reactions
54,265 4,902 0 0
LIke many of you, I have been a visitor since Noows days and have derived a tremendous amount of lulz, advice and insights from this board over the years.

I also posted literal volumes of retarded shit over the years, so to say that I'm always concerned about being doxxed when it comes to this board is an understatement.

Nevertheless I always wanted to donate over the years and even considered mailing anonymous money orders to whomever was running the board, despite the impracticality of it all.

However, Tyen's Mother Day shenanigans and the mini fundraiser for the 23andMe made look into exactly what needed to donate anonymously these days.

It's actually very easy. All you need to do is go to your local grocery or pharmacy store and check out their Visa gift cards, like these

Make sure you get the generic Visa gift card (not store cards), they usually have preset values like $10, 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200.

However, there are some Visa Gift Cards (the silver ones) that will let you put a custom amount at the register. All cards will have a $4-$6 activation fee at the register.

So you go to the store (dont buy them online), pick up the cards in the amount that you want, pay cash at the register, and get basically untraceable currency you can use online.

When you use the card to pay online, all the personal identification info that they ask you to input as part of CC verification is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the card number, the expiration date and the CVV (3 digit code on the back) number.

In fact, you can purchase anything using ridiculous names, just see below.

So, now that FoH is a charity, feel free to donate without fear and keep this community great.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
<Donors Crew>
7d 2h 44m
Reactions
524 28 0 0
Oh I just recalled that donations may be public record right?

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>
Reactions
54,265 4,902 0 0
Oh I just recalled that donations may be public record right?
Just user name, I see your PayPal info though. You also see mine.
If you're paying with a storebought Visa gift card - you can put in whatever (fake) identifying info you want like I did in screenshot, even though the transaction is processed by Paypal.

If you're using your actual Paypal account that connects to your bank acct or Debit/CC card, then yeah it would be identifiable.

Izo

Blackwing Lair Raider
9d 22h 1m
Reactions
1,567 884 0 0
Hmm. Suggestions for Europe, Araysar Araysar Smirnoff?