How to Eat a Loaded Baked Potato

What is the correct way to eat one?

• Eat top down adding a bit of potato with each bite of toppings then stop when they're gone

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Splay open like Bruce Jenner's old hardware and spread fixins on top then saw the entire bites

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Mash it all together inside the skin then eat the innards

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I need help settling an argument from dinner. Perhaps @Picasso3 can contribute expert testimony.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You eat it any way you damn well please and if anyone starts criticizing , you grab them by the neck smash their face into the table for being a massive faggot and interrupting your dinner with nonsense.

• 9Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 11 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
You eat the rind of an orange too? Potato skins are nasty. Thickly peeled and mashed is the only sane way to eat a potato.

• 11Picard
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just like a burrito, obviously.

OVoS2Yx.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 7 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Skin is definitely the best part of a baked potato. Can't say I've given much thought to the eating method, but you do want to try to get the toppings spread out through the whole thing so you don't wind up with a bunch of plain potato at the end.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Throw it in the trash and let the hobos eat it.

Order mashed.

First you come out of the closet as a flaming U2 fan; now you insult loaded baked potatoes.

I bet we're going to find a pic of you from Nov 8th with an 'I'm with Her' shirt draped around your shuddering shoulders.

tenor.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You eat the rind of an orange too? Potato skins are nasty. Thickly peeled and mashed is the only sane way to eat a potato.
Da fuq? You're equating a thin membrane on a potato skins, that when properly roasted, tastes great (bc you need to cook the skin hgih and create the malliard reaction) and this membrane is thing bc the potato is a fucking ground veggie, vs a fucking orange that needs a tough ass grind to protect itself from 8million different insects and birds?

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Da fuq? You're equating a thin membrane on a potato skins, that when properly roasted, tastes great (bc you need to cook the skin hgih and create the malliard reaction) and this membrane is thing bc the potato is a fucking ground veggie, vs a fucking orange that needs a tough ass grind to protect itself from 8million different insects and birds?
Do you not skin your carrots either?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Washed and scrubbed properly, you don't really need to peel carrots. Just not worth the trouble.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
First you come out of the closet as a flaming U2 fan; now you insult loaded baked potatoes.

I bet we're going to find a pic of you from Nov 8th with an 'I'm with Her' shirt draped around your shuddering shoulders.

View attachment 153532

So you hate U2 but you love potatoes.

What a conundrum for you.

You ever ask yourself why a potato needs to be loaded to enjoy it? Because it's a fucking dirt seed, that's why.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is a reason that the potato famine in Ireland was such a terrible thing. They are delicious. Fried potatoes, roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, potato soup, potato stew, french fries, steak fries, curly fries, American fries, hash browns, tater tots, cheese fries, chili fries, salt potatoes, potatoes au gratin, Hasselback potatoes, gnocchi, potato chips...

Bubba-01.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users