How to Suck Your Own D$ck (NSFW, duh)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
For one, when using my hand the inevitable "dribble before you shoot" isn't in my fucking mouth. Maybe you like the taste of jizz, but I don't even want to find out.
It's not bad really.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
When I was a teen I could (and would do it). I wouldn't do anyone ELSE's dick though. Weird, huh?

Why would I do it? Cuz it felt good. I'd do it now, except I haven't been that flexible in decades.

My semen did not taste bad or good, it just had a taste. I didn't care, the main point was that the act itself was _very_ pleasurable.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think probably the only way you don't catch gay would be to suck your own dick whilst wearing a condom, so that none of your own jizz is absorbed into your digestive system.

Last edited:
  • 1Blown
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
For one, when using my hand the inevitable "dribble before you shoot" isn't in my fucking mouth. Maybe you like the taste of jizz, but I don't even want to find out.

A "Clean nut" IIRC. lol

Also, no I wouldn't suck my own dick. Or cook with my cum, or lick it off a girls face/out of her vagina, goddamn I've seen too much being on these forums for so long lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My girlfriend tried to french kiss me again right after suckling me off, earlier tonight. I think it's a test. This thread seemed to be the appropriate place to share. I think since kissing her after she's just swallowed my gift makes me uneasy, I'm thinking bypassing the middle-woman would be a step too far.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users