How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)

Genre: Animation, Family, Adventure

Director: Dean DeBlois

Cast: Jay Baruchel, Craig Ferguson, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, T.J. Miller, Kristen Wiig, Cate Blanchett, Djimon Hounsou, F. Murray Abraham, Kit Harington

Release: 2019-01-23

Plot: As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless’ discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup’s reign as village chief is tested, both dragon and rider must make impossible decisions to save their kind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The goal of this movie is to make you cry at the end. Realize that going in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Total sucker for these movies

better poster for it

kxobj0wqcm211.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Loved the first two movies and the CN series and the Netflix series. May even watch this in a theater.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I love how they actually progress the characters - he got married etc. And have actual drama, the dad dies and does not get saved or come back...

Will watch this... hope there is not, again...another mind controll dragon at the center of the conflict like both main movies..

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's been quite a while since we talked in this thread. The movie came out last night. I took my daughter to see it today, and it was a great conclusion to the series. Lots of feels also. Overall, I really enjoyed it. The new bad guy was exactly what he was supposed to be. A+, would watch again.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I really like this series but this one was kind of a disappointment to me. I didn’t get the feels like the first two had. The bad guy in this one was also pretty flat for me, his motivation was literallyjust “I’m bad!” And they didn’t even try to explain why. All of the courting between the dragons was shown in the previews so didn’t really have anything new, but it was still funny/cute I guess.

It was still a solid movie, great special effects, and a decent send off. My expectations may have been too high from the second one I guess.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Despite having existing books for their material it took them 4 years and 5 years to make the sequels which is too long for ordinary movie sequels. Yes, they squeezed some more juice with a TV show but that had no bearing on where the movies would end up. So I'll wait for netflix or TV because it's not a franchise that kept us anxiously awaiting the next.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
SAW it this evening

really good movie
especially if it is the last now, it hits you right in the feels esp with that end scene with astrid's and hiccup's kids meeting toothless and mate/kids for the first time. my daughter cried at the ending

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
SAW it this evening

really good movie
especially if it is the last now, it hits you right in the feels esp with that end scene with astrid's and hiccup's kids meeting toothless and mate/kids for the first time. my daughter cried at the ending
My daughter was crying the moment they started talking about love and lost and how it makes love that much more important. It's a feels fest for sure.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database