https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0968264/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_19

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Epic Fail.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I would have deleted the thread for you, that way your shame wouldn't have been on record for all to see for all of eternity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would have deleted the thread for you, that way your shame wouldn't have been on record for all to see for all of eternity.
I am not afraid of my shame. I misspelled it on TMBD and when it came up empty I swapped over to IMDB to look up Robin Write and search for the film. Once I found it I wasnt thinking and just copied the IMDB link.

It is what it is. I wear my badge of shame with honor and take solace in the fact that it could be worse... at least I'm not a tranny.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I like this cozy little thread, not too crowded, good company, honest and open discussion.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's a movie devoid of SJW wokeness. Its 1865. Women can't vote, the only Blacks are doormen and other servants. Every male is played by a male and every female by a female. No trannies. In today's standards that makes it an automatic 8/10 at a minimum.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
It's a movie devoid of SJW wokeness. Its 1865. Women can't vote, the only Blacks are doormen and other servants. Every male is played by a male and every female by a female. No trannies. In today's standards that makes it an automatic 8/10 at a minimum.

sounds pretty gay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.