HUGH HEFNER DEAD

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didnt their magazine go non nude a few years ago? playboy was awesome back in the day when your options for spank material was limited. then you had skinemax and a host of other men's magazines that didnt show airbrushed bimbos and you got to see closeup roast beef in action. RIP though for a true pioneer that made wanking it much easier to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
rip you sir the grand master of pussy!

how many 20 somethings fucked this old dude for fame? I can only imagen the countless numbers of blondes.

the streets will be lined with beautiful women to pay there respects to this Legend.

Hugh Hefner, Playboy founder, dies at 91

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
RIP Legend
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He proved what we all knew. All women are whores for the right price. I hope some 18 year old had to suck him off a few hours before he died.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
A true legend of the 20th Century. This one kinda feels for some odd reason. RIP
0ea66f6cf8b59bd9cb198ec77e1b76a2.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
didnt their magazine go non nude a few years ago? playboy was awesome back in the day when your options for spank material was limited. then you had skinemax and a host of other men's magazines that didnt show airbrushed bimbos and you got to see closeup roast beef in action. RIP though for a true pioneer that made wanking it much easier to do.

And it sucked so bad they brought nudity back at the beginning of the year. Turns out that men didn't really subscribe just for the articles.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
They sold the mansion, but he was allowed to live in the outhouse or something until he died.

New home owner didn't even have to wait long, good deal.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
New home owner didn't even have to wait long, good deal.

Good deal? Wasn't the price extremely exorbitant compared to the actual book value of the property?

anyway RIP to the original fuccboi

Siliconemelons

RIP.

You don't buy the playboy mansion to "live there" you buy it and book it for parties and events and photoshoots - new owner ain't QQing over lost money on the investment I am sure.

• 1Solidarity

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Just be careful you don't step in an old puddle of cum...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
RIP, those magazines had some amazing celebs in my teen years.

I'll eat some pussy in his honor.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The dude lived the dream for a long time. RIP.

• 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Kudos to Hugh. He made millions on sex and women and somehow never came off as a scum bag, or super pimp. He was just the chillest of dudes.

• 1Solidarity