Hyper Heroes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
13619940_1713121658963980_7591367083523490327_n.jpg

I decided to make a thread about this game, because I feel like people should at least give it a try. A revamped system that is redoing guild wars and its problem child with Co-Op mode is coming out this month. Marking an excellent time to start. During the leveling process, the pay 2 win aspect is very clear. However, at max level - the free characters versus the paid characters start to even out nicely. Someone that has paid several hundreds, if not thousands of dollars will always always be ahead however.

The game plays like Marbles, but give it a try and you'll see thats only on the surface. Strategic strikes and anticipating where your character will land is very specific. Dealing with debuffs and preparing for ultimates accordingly is the name of the game at higher level.

They just had a ban wave not long ago that got rid of a lot of cheaters, so the facebook and reddit are pretty whiny right now about the smallest stuff. "We're giving all players 1000 gems for free for our 5 minute update!" "Fuck you! I hate your shitty game! You banned me and I didnt cheat!" So dont get discouraged.

Otherwise, its a great time waster with a pretty in depth character versus character. The SS characters that are added have a clear counter to them in the free characters... if you've leveled that character***. With that said, always be open to exploring different characters.

Ive spent a total of about 25 bucks on the game and Im in the top 100 across all rankings just to prove a point that you dont have to spend that much money if you just play it. Highly suggest the daily diamond packs, they stack. With patience, you dont have to spend diamonds on gold, or stamina to complete all the daily quests and co-op modes.

Iphone

Android

Facebook - Look in their history to get all the free codes you can.

Last edited:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
GF got me into this game, its pretty fun. A lot of stuff to do. And it's not so much pay to win, as pay to win faster. They freely give you tons of diamonds. (the real $ currency) So you can get anything in the game it just may take longer to save enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The daily diamond packages keep me happy and thats all Ive ever spent on the game. If anything, the only champions that hands down help me (From Mercenary use) is Fairy. Someone in my guild has a max star, max level, gold tier fairy and there was literally nothing that would defeat me except the timer. At the time when I used Mercenaries, my team just didnt have the damage required to make up for the lack of damage that Fairy doesnt provide.

Im level 80 now, max level. The exp you get for dailies turns into Glory Coins, Arena, Materia etc. Each daily rewards something different. Ill have somehow earned enough souls to max star panda here in the next week and will know more about what to expect from the late game leveling through him. As quickly as I get shards for Akali, I would have thought for sure she would have got there first. Im slowly maxxing out my Ace Arena team to lvl 80 in the meantime. Upgrading skills is so exhaustingly expensive, though.

If Ive learned anything here in the last couple weeks - Relics > OP Champions. So if you're going to spend money, the $20 relic packs are probably going to give you the biggest boost in power. Where as champion packs are going to require you to buy them several times over just to get them to the star power needed to compete. A non relic Duc Rock 3 star is weak af, even if he is lvl 80. If you're really going to go out there with a boom. A max star Duc Roc with 7 star relics at max lvl with max lvl gear and max lvl three star runes is a nightmarish monster. God forbid he have the ultra rare 4 star runes across the board.. but we're talking about a drop rate so low that I only have one out of 25 runes a day for a while now.

I dont think we have enough people on the board actively playing to make a board guild Hatorade Hatorade

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh actual marbles? Yeah my dad had those and a local Victorian museum.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user