Hypothetical Girlfriend Rating Poll: Which would you rather have?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is taking forever. Gunna be one hell of a pole.

Let me save you some trouble. Blowjobs on demand will be the winner.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes I would rather have a hot crazy bitch than a cool average looking girl. NEXT POLL?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Missing...
X045BR_600x500.png

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
There's only one correct answer here for the non masochist that has had at least one crazy 9 pass through his life.

7/10 looks, shares a hobby with you, modest sexual appetite, 90% sane

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am I the only one that's going to pick the option that Mist obviously put in to make him feel better about himself?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
None of your options sound appealing. Why can't there be better than that?
Because we're talking about women. There is no such thing as an ideal option. It's almost always a trade-off unless you manage to find the super cool sane video game playing supermodel that likes to cook and clean.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Needs to be an option for "your options suck, keep shopping"

Also what a man is willing to put up with (and what the woman tries with him) is dependent on his own looks/value, some guys might be willing to bat out of their league and get shit on to get a great looking woman, while for other guys the great looking woman is an equal and he wouldn't put up with shit. Pointless poll is pointless, bad options are bad. Did not vote.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
After carefully considering all of the poll options set forth, I'd pick the one with the biggest tits.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I get an example of what you think a 9/10 tranny is? This is important.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The last option is looking pretty tempting. Anonymous poll is shit. If you redo it, fix that first.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Should I remake as public and with a few more options? I don't want to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.