Hypothetical Girlfriend, Take 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Please close the old poll. Tried to make options more competitive.

iannis

Musty Nester
Is it ironic that a survey about girlfriends has no poll in it?

PUNNY

No, it's not ironic.

I choose unban Izo

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anything with 90% sane is going to win, we aren't plucky teenagers, this isn't the grand 1990s.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going with the 7 who is 90% sane. The depraved-sex 6 was tempting though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Everyone women has an annoying habit, this is a no brainer. Who has time for sex 5+ times a week, I need to mark off at least an hour+shower time.

I almost picked the 5/10 but my idea of a 5 is not your idea of a 5...

We need a sliding scale from Shelly to Millie.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck this poll is hard. I want to pick 7/10 looks, has her own hobbies and leave me the fuck alone when I do mine, don't care about sex but offers often enough

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm going to make a third and final poll with some more input, and leave out the last joke option.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Isn't this like your one and only day off? You're gonna be working 18 hours while everyone who responds to that poll will be drinking solvents and crushing pussies and this is how you spend your freetime before then?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why do you think the tranny is a joke option?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know, but the poll is hilarious. A woman is like a 3 legged stool with 1 leg missing. At best she's 2 out of 3 of Sexy, Sane, Interesting. The poll should just be to pick which one you'd give up first.

For me it's sanity, in case anyone was wondering.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't know, but the poll is hilarious. A woman is like a 3 legged stool with 1 leg missing. At best she's 2 out of 3 of Sexy, Sane, Interesting. The poll should just be to pick which one you'd give up first.

For me it's sanity, in case anyone was wondering.
I would have just asked this in the product triangle format, but there's a difference between sexy and actually likes sex.

So you'd need a 4 way axis of Looks, Sanity, Libido and Interests, and this just seemed like a better way to do it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Controls the finances is a bonus if 100% sane, not a drawback.
I choose that too, but I'm thinking she meant like when you want to buy something fun or for you or do something like going out she has the final say. Which would in fact suck. I initially thought like you, oh she pays the bills and handles all that boring shit, sweet! But no, its never actually like that.

My second choice was: "5/10, shares all hobbies, is shy+sane in public but crazy in bed". There's really no downside there, unless you're one of those e-badass dudes who lets everyone knows he only bangs 8+ hot model level blondes every weekend and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.