I Am Setsuna - July 19th PS4/PC

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
VERRRRY Chrono-trigger like game as far as the combat system goes. Getting some SquareSoft feels from the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nice that they have a PC release too, I guess that's one of the great things about Kickstarter projects, they often have multiplatforms from the start. Good to see a western release date, not that far either. Will definitely buy, people who played the japanese one have said pretty decent things about the game. It's no chrono trigger obviously, but should still be good.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I don't think this is from Kickstarter. Its from a team known as Tokyo RPG Factory, and they are part of Square-Enix.

So far:

No Vita (in the West)
Digital only
Team is about 13 people.
~$39.99 price point
20-25 hours long

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm thought it was from kickstarter but yeah quick google shows nothing, must have been another game then. Good that it's coming to PC right away in this case, that's pretty rare usually.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I cancelled my I Am Setsuna preorder after seeing a few mediocre reviews. Will pick it up once it goes on sale. Ended up picking up Grand Kingdom instead since I know I like that from playing the demo.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah the reviews are a bit mixed, but mostly positive. It's not a groundbreaking RPG, but looks fairly alright. And unlike most "fairly alright" JRPGs releasing, it's not too cutesy/anime.

Needless

Toe Sucker
fuck it im going home for lunch to get this bitch downloaded. I'm excited regardless of the reviews!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'll still play it. Just not willing to drop $40 at the moment.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I only played like an hour or so since i wanted to grind OW and shit, this game is definitely a vita game on a PC/PS4 lol i can see why people complained but it's still pretty good/charming.

Very early opinion though so take it for what it is

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I only played like an hour or so since i wanted to grind OW and shit, this game is definitely a vita game on a PC/PS4 lol i can see why people complained but it's still pretty good/charming.

Very early opinion though so take it for what it is
That's what it looks like to me. Which is fine actually, if that's what it was priced at. $20 seems like what it should have came out at, isn't that what child of lights price was?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Child of Light was developed by a small team and published by Ubi. Setsuna is a full SE title I think (not sure) and developed for all 3 platforms (PS4, PC, Vita) simultaneously, which honestly is nice. There's plenty of PS4/Vita games I'd love to have on the PC. I'll pick up this one for sure once I finish my current rotation of games I'm playing through.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Child of Light was developed by a small team and published by Ubi. Setsuna is a full SE title I think (not sure) and developed for all 3 platforms (PS4, PC, Vita) simultaneously, which honestly is nice. There's plenty of PS4/Vita games I'd love to have on the PC. I'll pick up this one for sure once I finish my current rotation of games I'm playing through.
Setsuna is not on Vita. It's digital only and available for PC and PS4.