I Am the Night

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I Am the Night

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2019-01-28

Cast: Chris Pine, India Eisley

Overview: Fauna Hodel, who was given away by her teenage birth mother, begins to investigate the secrets to her past, following a sinister trail that swirls ever closer to an infamous Hollywood gynecologist connected to the legendary Black Dahlia murder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
First episode came out this weekend. Kind of slow but has some potential. I'm kind of curious how deep they go into the degenerate Hollywood culture given today's metoo attitudes.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hate to say it for some reason, but Pine has been knocking it out of the park for some time now and is turning into a pretty good actor, so I'll check it out. Hollwood in the Black Dahlia time makes for a great setting as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
it's that prettyboy face. i just want to punch it.

Yeah but you have to give good acting it's due, even for pretty boys. Every guy wanted to punch Brad Pitt's face in his Thelma and Louise days, but by the time 12 Monkeys came around, only the most jaded haters were still denying the dude could act.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pine was pretty good in Hell or High Water, he sure did some awful gigs but ultimately the dude can act.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
3 episodes down, 3 to go. This has been far, far from great. But watching it with the lady, and she likes it enough.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database