I Found The Foler Alt.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hey guys, I found out who is the Foler alt.

He got butthurt over an exchange of words in the Ukraine thread, stopped posting but was salting my posts, and after a couple of days I just got this.

Apparently we are all self radicalized. This is fucking hilarious.

1646580809121.png

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Worf
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
So instead of taking a forum feature like a man, you get all salty and come bitch in FSR and a separate thread about it. Screams that you're way saltier than he is.

• 3Harrow
  • 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So instead of taking a forum feature like a man, you get all salty and come bitch in FSR and a separate thread about it. Screams that you're way saltier than he is.
1646581272780.png

Okay, son. Sure, that's it. Maybe it's not Foler but you lol.

Anyway, he donated to become Gold PURELY to thread ban (Edit) several of us. But I am the salty one.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

always the same lefties that get mad their little totalitarian moves get exposed

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 3 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Mogley a person I didn't interact with also did the same thing to me, petty

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
always the same lefties
The party of censorship, blocking, banning and inability to argue a point?

No wai~

I enjoy how Moogleymooklefty called him "Brother". That's Foler-ish so I'm not bandwagoning that this is totally Foler but it's one thing that stuck out in the screenshot/quote.

If it's proven that this is Foler, can an insta-ban be implemented? There would be no level of batshit crazy that could describe a guy who literally larps on 2 different accounts being right and then left.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Never underestimate a trustfund retard with lots of money, no social life, and what he can do to fool checks!

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
They are a 1000 mi apart and not using a VPN
Wow, they should totally kiss then, because they are equally insufferable.

Also, I am glad you guys got some spite cash for a new Gold, but have fun with more retards in thread royalty.

It is going to start chasing people away from this forum.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Never underestimate a trustfund retard with lots of money, no social life, and what he can do to fool checks!
its not even trustfund, i've detailed how you can just rent a vps for 4$ a month and just splerg post from that location

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Also, I am glad you guys got some spite cash for a new Gold, but have fun with more retards in thread royalty.

Ideas and feedback on ForumQuest should be directed to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule not something Amod has domain over.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
its not even trustfund, i've detailed how you can just rent a vps for 4$ a month and just splerg post from that location
I was shitposting that Foler has tech that makes a VPN look like a ham radio due to his trustfund status. :)

Already made a couple people break and disappear (well, being semi-censored I mean... I understand you weren't exactly saying this, but...).

LLR has too much hubris to admit that this was never a good idea for such a free-speech, opinion-protected forum to have... the ability for veritable virgins who were bullied in high-school having the ability to toss $ at the forum to semi-censor people they just don't like or get so triggered over due to arguments.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Why are people taking Foler serious? I mean I made that mistake for a few minutes of my life, because I assumed everyone here was a decent human, or at least posting *somewhat* in earnest. But it's a troll account. At least I hope so, otherwise that person has deep issues.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

You say this, but I think it has yet to happen after almost 3 years.

As for what you can do: you know who did it, so now you can begin your long plan of revenge. Recruit members to your cause, find weaknesses to exploit. For instance, I HEARD that one of the people that Moogley hit with an item was Kirun Kirun who is also a signatory of the Gold Christmas Accords or whatever it is. That goes against the accords, so you might have some ready allies right there.

So, I suggest you take this in the spirit it was gifted: salt. You're salty. It's ok, it happens. Now that you accept that, spread the brine!

vpdqz453zd021.png

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I dunno i'll just speak her
You say this, but I think it has yet to happen after almost 3 years.

As for what you can do: you know who did it, so now you can begin your long plan of revenge. Recruit members to your cause, find weaknesses to exploit. For instance, I HEARD that one of the people that Moogley hit with an item was Kirun Kirun who is also a signatory of the Gold Christmas Accords or whatever it is. That goes against the accords, so you might have some ready allies right there.

So, I suggest you take this in the spirit it was gifted: salt. You're salty. It's ok, it happens. Now that you accept that, spread the brine!

vpdqz453zd021.png

Translation: spend more money

• 4Worf
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users