I have a serious grown ups question and need advice.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This is a big one.

Little river band is playing like 2 miles from my house. My wife worked last night and is running on about three hours of sleep if that.

How can I convince her we need to go reminiscing? I don’t want to be a lonesome loser and go by myself. I want to go with my lady, because I’m ready for a cool change.

Help.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trick is to make it her idea somehow. How to do that will depend greatly on her...but make her think she thought of it. As far as the tired particular aspect gotta be a way to remember back to college or whatever when going out was more important than sleep, lead her down memory lane a bit.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This is a big one.

Little river band is playing like 2 miles from my house. My wife worked last night and is running on about three hours of sleep if that.

How can I convince her we need to go reminiscing? I don’t want to be a lonesome loser and go by myself. I want to go with my lady, because I’m ready for a cool change.

Help.
Tell her one of your female friends said she'd go with you if she's too tired? That should get her to go

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Explain how important it is to you and simply ask her to take one for the team. That's how relationships work.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think her sleep is more important than me. She’s a trooper and would go if I asked. I don’t want her to get sick or something as a result of one hour of sleep.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm surprised she hasn't left you if you're such a fan of LRB. I wouldn't push my luck. Go alone. I'd say bring a friend, but you'd have to explain you're not a homo and that could take awhile.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised she hasn't left you if you're such a fan of LRB. I wouldn't push my luck. Go alone. I'd say bring a friend, but you'd have to explain you're not a homo and that could take awhile.

Dude. Little river band is one of the 70’s best inventions.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I grew up on Sabbath, Priest, and Maiden so... you can understand my contempt.

I liked those too :) but when you wanted to get the ladies, it was time for little river band.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
is there an opportunity for her to nap before the show?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I'd drive down to south county and go with you, but i have to go to my sister in laws high school musical in Eureka tonight.

Shit, i cant read a calendar, they were here last month.