I have more balls than you

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have more balls than you and probably anyone you know. Maybe you have a courageous career like a cop or fireman. Maybe you do insane stunts, or you're a marine that chews glass. You still only have 2.

That's just math.

How do I have 3? Subjectively I'll say i probably love my wife more than you.

I had to start taking ED drugs in my 30s, went through every kind they had. Taking enough to work meant giant headaches every time i wanted to have sex. Headaches lasted for a day after.

So the doctor suggests an implant. They slit you above the penis, scoop , shuck, whatever verb turns you on, shuck out the insides and jam 2 balloons down the shaft. You're bruised and purple. Then a bottle goes somewhere in your abdomen full of fluid to fill the balloons.

Here's where the 3rd ball comes in. They shove that and some hoses down into the scrotum through the hole in your abdomen just above the dick. Your third occupant causes your freshly shorn scrotum to swell to the size of a ripe peach. Then they hook up the hoses and close up.

Then they squeeze the new ball one way and the penis is erect. Squeeze it a different way and its not.

During recovery you leave it erect for 3 weeks. After that, set it how you want it for walking around, squeeze the ball 3 times and you're ready. Leave it up all the time if you want. Whatever

Changes : I lost half an inch but its thicker.

Here's a link

• 5WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Paging Synj Synj

and reading this made my balls feel like

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Paging Synj Synj

and reading this made my balls feel like

giphy.gif

It's true...

giphy.gif

Not graphic:

41443_2018_101_Fig1_HTML.png

prosthesis.jpg

I had a patient we eventually did a hip replacement on come see me for the first time and the xray I initially pulled up had the contraption shown in the xray I posted. I was like...waddafuck? He explained it all to me and I was like...that seems like a lot of pain and suffering. He told me he liked to fuck.

Interesting sidenote: I found this xray randomly on Google and the right hip has severe AVN (avascular necrosis), see how it's all tiny and not a round ball like on the other side? That's a prime candidate for having a hip replaced. It would be interesting if this is somehow the same guy. Probably not but pretty random coincidence.

Anyway, if this stuff grosses you out, never, ever look up Fournier's disease.

Gorehunters, you're welcome.

Everyone else, you've been warned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
That might be but I take solace knowing that I only need two because my whole apparatus functions as it should

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What the actual hindu, Mohammad, Jesus fuck.

Man, I'm glad my dick still works.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
I read the post, my brain discarded it as invalid, so then I had to read it a second time because the first time didn't take. This is apparently a real, non-shitpost thing.

D drychnath so, do you still cum or is all the workings pulled out and you've got like a prosthesis for everything under the skin? Not gonna lie this is beyond fascinating.

• 3Like

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Actually, more about that... so it was day 3 since the implant, still in great great pain... and I still HAD to check if that still worked

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You're all such pussies, so I'm just gonna say it out loud what you're all thinking. We need pics of that monstrosity.
Also is that mechanically the same system what female to male trannies use if they have done the op

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're all such pussies, so I'm just gonna say it out loud what you're all thinking. We need pics of that monstrosity.
Also is that mechanically the same system what female to male trannies use if they have done the op

ugh yeah now that you mention it, i'm really disappointed in us that the second post in this thread wasn't just a link to Post Your Own Cock

• 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Guess it's better than cutting your dick off. Congrats bro?

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
My wife is a nurse, she told me about a bloke years ago that had the same implant as you have. Wifey was checking him over the next morning and the doctor walks in and ask how his going, then just reached in and squeezed his balls to make it work. Poor guy screamed.
Good on you for getting it, it'll make you life better once the pain goes away.
You are all Ghey for thinking about D drychnath and his dick.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
what happens if you pump more than three times? What if you pump as hard as you can 30 times? will your dick split lengthwise like an overcooked bratwurst, or will it just spring a leak inside your nutsack and swell up like a beach ball?

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God