I need medical advice - blew out my ankle

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So Memorial day weekend I was drunk playing basketball with my friend and I sprained my ankle badly twice in the span of about 3 minutes. I could barely walk for a few weeks after that and it's much better now than it was then but still not nearly 100%. Like, I wouldn't consider running on it right now and it's starting to concern me. What can I do to accelerate the healing process here? Are there like physical therapy exercises I can do to make sure it heals right? The only thing I know for sure is I am not going to a doctor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I know for sure is I am not going to a doctor.

Unless we have some doctors on the board that have conveniently never lorded that over us for the past 10+ years, then you have eliminated your best option for a long term solution.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why even bother with doctors when you have neckbeards who read a lot of wikipedia articles? Let's get keg healed, folks.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It will probably be many months before it's 100%-- hell I have a toe I stubbed 4 months ago and it still aches on some days. Go see an orthopedist.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cut it open and shove some garlic and peroxide in there, also do some deadlifts and you should be fine.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It will probably be many months before it's 100%-- hell I have a toe I stubbed 4 months ago and it still aches on some days. Go see an orthopedist.

EtBDJOJ.png

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Have tyen build you an x-ray machine and post results of said x-ray.

• 1Faggotry

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I would go to an Orthopedic doctor. My brother fell in college and landed hard on his wrist, he thought it was just a sprain and ignored it for months> He lost a ton of flexibility and eventually went to a doctor for it, turns out he got a hairline fracture and it healed improperly, so they had to re-break his wrist, and set it properly with a pin.

Long story short, if you think its a sprain, but it last longer then a week or two, get it checked out.

• 1Blown

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Had something similar happen. Turns out I had dislocated my ankle and just kept walking on it like a boss. Fast forward nowaday I have enough metal in that foot to trigger the metal detector at the airport.

Tldr:don't worry about it, take some ibuprophen

• 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Sorry Keg... clearly the only option at this point is amputation. I saw a guy on the Internet cut off his own finger once. Just wrap rubber bands right above where you need to cut. However, keep garlic on standby... and be cautious of lizard men. The smell of blood attracts them like sharks.

• 1Blown

Szlia

The number of things that can go wrong with an ankle is astronomical and can require totally opposite procedures for recovery. To the doctor you go. Thanks Obama.

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Use this Keg -

Also while climbing to the top of the mountain the wise Kung Fu Master also told me to snort a little of this up my nose.

Behold....

Cinnamilk

?format=300w.jpg

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like