I Quit My Job

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
And now I'm moving to Las Vegas to resume my career as a professional poker player. Please advise?

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dont go to country music festivals

• 18Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 20 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
think of all the time you'll have to play EQ now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you're resuming your pro poker career, what reason did you have to put it on hold in the first place?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And now I'm moving to Las Vegas to resume my career as a professional poker player. Please advise?

Save your winnings well. Brother of a really good friend of mine is a pro poker player and the first few years he got really caught up in the culture and would spend practically all of his earnings on Armani jeans and VIP bottle service since his hotel was always free. Said it was a pretty big regret. Granted, this was when he was 21 or 22. However I always enjoyed visiting Vegas in those years. He really knew how to show guests a good time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Citrus fruit will mask the taste of a dirty penis when you end up selling yourself.

Take a grape fruits and basically cork both ends, and you'll have a nice fellatio aid that will help with the smell and taste of trucker dick.

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dont go to country music festivals

Citrus fruit will mask the taste of a dirty penis when you end up selling yourself.

Take a grape fruits and basically cork both ends, and you'll have a nice fellatio aid that will help with the smell and taste of trucker dick.

God damn I am not sure which of these responses is better... this is a tough one.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Filthy dick is much more common than country music festivals in Vegas. Though, i imagine dick concentration will be pretty high at festivals.

So take your pick; high risk, low frequency or lower risk high frequency. Vegas is all about the odds after all.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Filthy dick is much more common than country music festivals in Vegas. Though, i imagine dick concentration will be pretty high at festivals.

So take your pick; high risk, low frequency or lower risk high frequency. Vegas is all about the odds after all.
Trucker dick is low risk? I have a hard time believing that.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I would rather take 5 to the chest than have a smelly greasy Greek or Italian dick in my mouth,

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would rather take 5 to the chest than have a smelly greasy Greek or Italian dick in my mouth,

Your posts in the tranny threads suggest otherwise.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If you're resuming your pro poker career, what reason did you have to put it on hold in the first place?

I played online, and when that became less of an option in Utah due to the federal government I decided to go to college instead of moving to Vegas like several of my friends did.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like