iannis Approval Rating

• Guest, a new site style is ready for use. The poll to change the "default" style, and provide your feedback can be found here

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
Jul 31, 2016
11h 59m
I've really liked ianus as a poster since he got modded. Good to see the power didn't go to his head like some and instead mellowed him out.

Khane

Doesn't know about marriage
Jul 30, 2016
1d 20h 49m
See I just thought Jayrebb was Iannis. They have very similar posting styles.

Deathwing

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jul 30, 2016
1d 11h 25m
But then who is gshurik? Not saying you're wrong, it's a good theory, just gotta account for all the bodies.

lurkingdirk

<Donors Crew>
Jul 22, 2016
22h 49m
gshurik is a tanoomba alt. He's trying it out to see if people like him as a normal person.

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
1d 18h 5m
If Iannis never returns, can it be allowed for someone to still post an election campaign for him? I really want to see if he can get voted in while being essentially dead.

Sarrow

<Donor All-Stars>
Jul 30, 2016
10h 49m
@suineg If Iannis is in fact not around to moderate is it possible to replace him for the remaining time of his term? After seeing the stupid stuff you've had to deal with as of late and the fiasco that is the Ut/Ara situation I'd like to toss my hat in the ring as someone to help. While there are benefits to very active members being mods I'm starting to think we need less polarizing (perhaps popular would be a better word to use) folks to do the job to reduce some of the perceived issues Ara is facing at the moment (I'm not insinuating it is/isn't his fault). Just my 2 cents. I've lurked for well over a decade now on each iteration of these forums perhaps it's time to contribute in a more meaningful way.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Donors Crew>
Jul 22, 2016
1d 6h 52m
Iannis disappears from time to time but always returns

AngryGerbil

#pray for iannis
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
1d 1h 36m
@suineg If Iannis is in fact not around to moderate is it possible to replace him for the remaining time of his term? After seeing the stupid stuff you've had to deal with as of late and the fiasco that is the Ut/Ara situation I'd like to toss my hat in the ring as someone to help. While there are benefits to very active members being mods I'm starting to think we need less polarizing (perhaps popular would be a better word to use) folks to do the job to reduce some of the perceived issues Ara is facing at the moment (I'm not insinuating it is/isn't his fault). Just my 2 cents. I've lurked for well over a decade now on each iteration of these forums perhaps it's time to contribute in a more meaningful way.
Hold the phone. This is how Obama happened.

You need to vette yourself a bit more before I can climb on board the Sarrow-Train.

Presenting yourself as 'less polarizing' is exactly the sort of euphemistic platitude that makes my spidey-sense tingle.