Idle Heroes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
jesus christ, 2 years later and i'm still playing this horrible game...

only b/c i know if i drop this "idle" game i'll pick up a new one, so this is more like punishment to keep crazy gaming habits in check, so fuck ed up

Brikker

Trump's Staff
All I remember of this game was it hits a wall that basically required money to get past

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
still playing this horrible game, haven't payed a dime since i started (just vip3)
this game is so idle, that they now give you a idle macro button to pick up all your loot and do all your dailys

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They’ve made some good quality of life changes to get back to more Idle’ish style. The one click setup for daily tasks helps. Also the improvements with gear sets coming, the fusion system overhaul. Lots of little thing’s and they’ve admitted they want to get back to a more idle friendly experience.

I’ve still log in daily and do my tasks, but don’t really do much outside of monthly quest resets.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Started playing again a month or so ago, wanted something to fuck around with that didn’t require too much time. Shit has changed a lot since I quit last.

Biggest complaint is the credit rating shit is retarded

Last edited: