If you had the chance to meet Bruce Campbell

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Okay, so Bruce Campbell is coming to Parris Island next week for a movie trivia night, and my brother and some of the other officers are going to get to meet him and hang out with him at the bar. He's coming in the middle of the week, and a round trip ticket to South Carolina is going to be around $800. It's a little too far to drive (12 hours each way. I live outside of Philly), so do I bite the bullet and spend the cash for a chance to throw a few back with Ash Williams? What say you, FOH crew?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If you have the money to spare, and that's your jam, then go for it. If you do go, please bring a sign for him to hold for the photo op 'Olscratch is a pussy.'

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If I had money to spare he is one of the few Celebs I wouls do it for. FoH loves Ash.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I met him years ago for free at a book signing at the Kentucky Theater with my wife.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Okay, So I'm thinking I'm going to bite the bullet and head down to meet him. I'll see if I can get him to hold up a FOH sign for a pic and post it here.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Some members here would use that $800 to cheat on their dwarven wives with heroin addicted street walkers... Glad to see some people have more noble aspirations! Go for it! :D

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users