Imgur Test

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
90d 53m
do you need more testing?, just move all my july FSR posts into here, i dropped using imgur around then when too many ppl complained about their inferior computers spaz

Izo

Trakanon Raider
9d 22h 1m
Works.

But using the imgurvideo tag does show properly in 'preview'.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 20m
The addon that I was testing is disabled while more tweaks are made.

Izo

Trakanon Raider
9d 22h 1m
Manyally doing imgur videotag work fine - what a relief to get rid of the wasted space around vids.
Lanx Lanx try imgurvideo /imgurvideo in brackets around the imgur vid id alone - looks so much better without the imgur border/bloat.

Will we get a button for it, or will the add media automatically add appropriate tags?

I'm so giddy :)

Lanx

90d 53m
Manyally doing imgur videotag work fine - what a relief to get rid of the wasted space around vids.
Lanx Lanx try imgurvideo /imgurvideo in brackets around the imgur vid id alone - looks so much better without the imgur border/bloat.

Will we get a button for it, or will the add media automatically add appropriate tags?

I'm so giddy :)
oh you don't do straight links? i just paste in the naked gif/gifv link

Izo

Trakanon Raider
9d 22h 1m
oh you don't do straight links? i just paste in the naked gif/gifv link
When you do that it has bloat.

This is with the imgurvideo tag instead of the auto media=imgur.

I'm guessing suineg suineg is tinkering with the addon for it to auto pickup on the .mp4 and .gifv to be shown like imgurvideo can with .mp4 so far :)

Lanx

90d 53m
When you do that it has bloat.

This is with the imgurvideo tag instead of the auto media=imgur.

I'm guessing suineg suineg is tinkering with the addon for it to auto pickup on the .mp4 and .gifv to be shown like imgurvideo can with .mp4 so far :)
i'm sure suineg will just tinker with it soon to autopickup

but yea the white backgound is silly, i think it's just for that stupid share button

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 20m
Okay Lanx Lanx make 1-3 test posts in here so you can see if you are good to go.

Notice that any albums you will just get the first 5 pictures and a link to the rest of the album.