Immortal Day (Immortal Gaming, LLC - new online, browser-based MMORPG)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Immortal Day is a text and browser-based mmorpg with a vampire, zombie, and werewolf (lycan) theme. An excerpt of my full review of this game is posted below as a public service announcement.

If you're going to pay money to play a game, your money will be much better spent with another company--one that treats its gamers as valued clients and not like trash.

<snip>

If you like vampires and werewolves, and if you're lucky enough to never encounter the game's management, you will be fine, I suppose, but if you ever need their assistance, you will be made to feel like dirt for bothering them, and they won?t care one bit if you are upset about the way they treat you. They will call you (publicly) a ?whiny bish.?

Trust me on this. Immortal Day is not worth your time and money.

My full review can be foundHERE.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So, you make an account on every board to spread the news about that game, do you?

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
I promised the company's owner, Terry Vanstory (Nikita), that I would do so. I feel I owe it to the gaming community to give fair warning about this company and its games. I haven't gotten to every board yet, but I am adding one or two new ones per day.

Have any suggestions for boards I have missed?

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
So you think the game is good, better then most of the competition out there but you got banned and now you are going around to all the game sites you can find and bashing it? Tell me more of your butthurt....

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Luxer,

LOL. I know. My html is way out of date. I was on the cutting edge in 1994 and was the author of some of the first sites on the open web. Now, my skills arewaybelow par.

Any suggestions for improvement of the page?

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Sorry, bayr. As nice as those touches would be, I am hesitant to go stealing people's images and animations. I am an attorney. I have a license to protect. I suppose I could make some new ones of my own, but I am not willing to put that much energy into the project quite yet.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I just think it's hilarious that you are so butthurt that you waste your time spreading that butthurt around the internet. You sure you are an attorney? It sounds more like something someone who was 15 would do. Does your Mom know you were playing a 17+ game?

On the website thing, how about trying wordpress or blogspot or something? No HTML needed and it doesn't look like a retards page.

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Arcaus,

I hear you. It does sound and feel like overkill. That said, my opponent in this matter, Terry Vanstory, is an Eagle Scout. He'll understand. Imustbe true to my word. I promised him I would respond to the way he treated me as follows:

"Dear Nikita,

For the purpose of this message I want to quote back to you the message you last sent me on IN mail. Just listen to what you wrote to me and imagine how it made me feel. I was complaining that I was frustrated about the amount of time that you were taking adjudicating my pitting on ID (a pitting that was automatic--the code did it--but that I considered very unfair). I was BASHING a competing game, not advertizing for it, so I DID NOT violate Rule 9. I did, however, get pitted by your code, and you have unnecessarily delayed adjudicating the matter. I expressed frustration over that, and this is how you replied to me:

"You can be frustrated all you want and its up to you how often you check or dont"

That's just rude. You seem to be operating under a serious misconception. I am paying YOU to play this game. As such, I expect to be treated with respect and to have my complaints addressed quickly and justly. For future reference, you may wish to consider this legal principle. If there's no harm, there's no foul. Nothing I did harmed you, your game, your business, or any other person. As such, there should be no penalty. Instead, you responded to me rudely, and you have penalized me for doing NOTHING that injured you. This is unacceptable.

Just so we're clear, you will never get another penny from me. I will not pay money to be mistreated. In addition, be advised that I am an attorney, and I will seek legal redress against you and your company for the wrongs you have done to me. I will also SPEAK THE TRUTH about you and your company in every venue available to me.

From what I can tell, you are a spoiled, rotten brat who is very accusomed to getting her way and bullying others. That makes you a poor business owner. Your treatment of me in this matter has been exceedingly poor, and I suspect your business will continue to suffer if you continue to treat your paying clients the way you have treated me.

That's all for now."

As you rightly noted above, I enjoyed both games--Immortal Night and Immortal Day. Mr. Vanstory maintains his code well and, compared to other online mmorpgs I have played, he actuallymanageshis games. He's diligent, and he's hard-working, but his customer service skills need some work ... a lot of work. Perhaps this little tiff will help him in the long run. We shall see.

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
What the fuck is this?
It's awhine. Nothing more and nothing less.
smile.png

It's also a bit of a train-wreck. Cool smiley.
TrainWreck1.gif

GamePro101_sl

shitlord
Skanda,

It's worth it to me to warn the internet gaming community about a game that some people pay good money to play but then get treated like crap when they play it. I am doing a public service.

Out of curiosity, why do you care how I spend my time?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Out of curiosity, why do you care how I spend my time?
Because you came here crying like a faggot. That's why I care. Act like a little bitch, be ready to get treated like one too. Now stick you hand down your pants, find that shriveled flap of skin you call a ballsack and give it a little squeeze. Try to recover some of that manjuice you use to have and stop weeping to people who couldn't give a fuck about some shitty game or the fact you were such a raging vagina you managed to get yourself banned from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.