Infinity Wars

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
Another new digital TCG (this year is the bomb) in beta atm. Pretty similar too MTG, but thats never a bad thing (if you like MTG, that is).

So, anybody lucky enough to be able to test this out? Or provide us (me) some juicy beta-keys?

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
This game is pretty fun. Not as smooth as hearthstone and such, but a more tactical feel to it. If you want into the closed beta, make an account on the infinity wars website here:http://us.infinitywarsgame.com/and then shoot me a PM with your infinity wars account name.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Almost none of the games describe as 'like MTG' are actually like MTG at all. MTG has an exceptionally large number of ways that cards can interact with other cards or various zones of play in the game.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
Forgot about this thread, i just happened get in closed beta last week. It IS fun, but it feels kind of clumsy. For now i am playing the various campaigns and getting the rewards, buying packs with ingame currency does take a fucking long time. My starting deck wasnt the best choice either, so my matches are long and grindy.
biggrin.png

Installed Hearthstone after buying MTG on sale this christmas. I liked MTG but it feels like crippleware because you cant make your own decks. So googled other games, hearthstone came up. My god the voice acting is so annoying, went back to looking for other games like 30mins later. Found this game, its pretty nice. Ideally id be playing MTG but fuck me if im going to spend 100$+ on digital cards at MTG online.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This game is now in open beta it seems, you can just download from their website and play with a free account. I tried it out, and it's a lot of fun. I beat all the faction campaigns, but seems the population is very low. It takes a very long time to find a match against another player. Should be fun once it releases and has more people playing.