Injustice 2

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Got back from vacation on Sunday, been playing this ever since. I'm not good at fighting games, and mostly avoid them (and have done since probably MvC years ago). My brother has been playing this a ton, and sold me on the solo campaign, multiverse stuff and D3 gear system.

Have to say, I've really enjoyed it. Played through the campaign on Medium and had some trouble at the end (okay, more than a little) but plugged through it and spent yesterday evening leveling Supergirl to 20. It's certainly worth the $60 imo for the production values and cinematic elements alone, but if/when this goes on sale it will be an even better value. Best fighting game story I've ever played certainly (though not sure that says much!)

Home: Injustice 2

Injustice 2

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I enjoyed the story in the first, but then it seemed they were basically giving the game away 2 months later, so I'm just going to wait...not like I'm lacking games to play right now.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This game is awesome as fuck, playing it now. If you like fighting games, buy it. Worth the $60 to me.

NetherRealm is really outdoing themselves these past few years.