Injustice: Gods amongst us (DC fighting game)

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This game looks pretty cool

injustice-gods-among-us1.jpg

Injustice: Gods Among Usis an upcoming fighting game based upon the fictional universe of DC Comics. The game is being developed by NetherRealm Studios for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U, and is slated for an April 2013 release.

Current confirmed roster:

Bane
Batman
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Joker
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Solomon Grundy
Superman
Wonder Woman

injustice-gods-among-us1.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Pretty nifty stuff. But, the fact that they don't look hurt after being knocked over 100' through multiple floors is kind of dismal. Yeah, it's a fighting game. But, come on...Batman surviving that? lol

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Pretty nifty stuff. But, the fact that they don't look hurt after being knocked over 100' through multiple floors is kind of dismal. Yeah, it's a fighting game. But, come on...Batman surviving that? lol
I'm surprised people are still bringing stuff like this up for Injustice along with "Superman could totally destroy the cast! What a retarded fighting game idea!" but don't say a word about someone like Phoenix Wright wrecking Dr. Doom with a giant finger of justice along with Deadpool shooting Ryu 100x in the chest for a super move.

Syntax Error_sl

shitlord
I just hope Nether Realm learns from the shitty excuse for a netcode they released with MK9, and actually make something that's playable online.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Solid netcode(???) + MK9 + Superheroes

I played the fuck out of MK9. Honestly, if they just give me that with a super hero paint job, I'd be happy as I very much prefer to see the person whom I am laying a beatdown on rather than imagining their pain an anguish.

Gimmeh!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Bumping this because the demo is out and the game is releasing in a few days.

But mostly because I would like to strongly suggest that you read the comics that set up the whole Injustice storyline.
I think they are ridiculously good.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, the comics are really good. Call out some good DC mainstream bullshit.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Demo was not that great. I wish I hadn't played it, honestly.

The demo for MK9 was amazing. We played that shit religiously before it came out.

uup2it_sl

shitlord
My internet search skill has failed me greatly. I guess you can buy the comic digital download for like a buck a comic. Id be interested in that but have been unable to find where to get it. Google search comes up with "free ones" but im hesitant on those. Rather pay a buck and be safe. Anyone have link ?

The game itself looks cool. I like that IGN is doing a battle braket and of course down to superman vs batman suprise.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
how is it kyougou, i was lookin to pick up a fighting game for me and my gf to play, was gonna go with the new MK they just released but this also looked interesting.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I have had the chance to fiddle with the full game, I am far from a fighting game buff but I think the game is pretty good.
It is far from MK though, it borrows a few elements from SF and it removes some from MK like no block button and no dash cancels.
The inputs are simpler and the game has a considerable amount of single player content, much like MK.
From a casual player point of view, if you like superheroes, it is pretty good.

If you are looking at it from more of a competitive perspective, I would imagine you should be inserted in some sort of community and I would suggest that you wait for their take on it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how is it kyougou, i was lookin to pick up a fighting game for me and my gf to play, was gonna go with the new MK they just released but this also looked interesting.
Don't get MK, that is all I will say haha, there are many, many better games to play than that.
I'm waiting for friends to pick this up so i can fart around with it

Probably gonna give Deathstroke a shot since he looks dope, but characters like green lantern look pretty OP~

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Never played DCvMK, but it feels fairly close to the most recent MK. Not sure if I enjoy it more or not.

Though it is a fighter, the single player storyline is actually pretty well made.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's more like SF than it is the previous MK game. as its mainly Quarter circle, and DP motions, instead of dash inputs and what not. There also is no block button (thank god)

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
It's more like SF than it is the previous MK game. as its mainly Quarter circle, and DP motions, instead of dash inputs and what not. There also is no block button (thank god)
I'm a fan of those dash inputs.

Methinks I'ma wait this'un out for a bit. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that demo.