[Insert Location Here] Mass Shooting

Borzak

Golden Baronet of the Realm
38d 23h 34m
I own an actual assault rifle, and haven't killed anyone with it - yet.

Also pretty sure I'm one of the few on this forum that have legally killed waterfowl with a supressed rifle. Pro Tip the one you shoot just rolls over and the others ignore it.

Regardless. The 2A is not about hunting with a firearm, target shooting, or even self defense. It's to keep an opressive government in check. Said it in this thread before but the sheriff here doesn't do no knock warrants because in his words "many people with guns that would/might shoot back" so they don't do them.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
90d 12h 58m
I own an actual assault rifle, and haven't killed anyone with it - yet.

Also pretty sure I'm one of the few on this forum that have legally killed waterfowl with a supressed rifle. Pro Tip the one you shoot just rolls over and the others ignore it.

Regardless. The 2A is not about hunting with a firearm, target shooting, or even self defense. It's to keep an opressive government in check. Said it in this thread before but the sheriff here doesn't do no knock warrants because in his words "many people with guns that would/might shoot back" so they don't do them.
Last I knew if you join the NRA the chances of you committing a gun crime drop to zero. So you may want to safe guard against your inner Nazi & Murdering impulses by signing up.

Reactions: Ignatius

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
13d 6h 51m
I'm not comfortable with the guy who is theorycrafting his own mass shooting and I wish people would stop giving him advice.

Reactions: Hateyou

jayrebb

Blackwing Lair Raider
13d 1h 32m
i dread when this thread gets bumped. thank god we dont have a [Insert Location Here]Nuclear Attack Thread
Yeah during the 0bama admin remember the hijacking of a cancer treatment disposal truck in South America of its radiation materials. Shit was getting heavy.

No link offhand but there were several attempts to purchase warheads/enriched uranium in the far East. I can't remember which publication ran the story but it was very in-depth coverage. Was either Rolling Stone, Forbes, Atlantic. The would-be sellers only stipulation was "don't use it on EU". And the criminal connections ran all the way up the ladder. Big players were involved.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 35m
I dot know why but a dirty bomb scares me more than a nuke.
I live in a large city so if anyone decided to nuke it i would probably be caught in the blast zone so meh. A dirty bomb on the other hand will cause a slow possibly painful death and i am not even talking about the panic and chaos that will grip a large area and fuck up any of the plans you might have.

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
32d 9h 41m
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
32d 9h 41m
Merica, you so crazy.

Multiple injured in shooting at Alabama mall on Black Friday, suspect dead

Authorities in Alabama responded late Thursday to an officer-involved shooting at a mall in the town of Hoover that left multiple people injured and the gunman dead, Al.com reported.

The report said police responded to the scene and engaged the suspect. Several shoppers were seen with their guns drawn, according to the news site.

"This was my first Black Friday, I knew it would be crazy, just not this crazy,” one witness said.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Maul

Blackwing Lair Raider
7d 14h 12m
Take the inventors and suicides out of the equation, we would be one of the lowest. But liek wormie said, inventors gonna invent.

Besides, whats the solution here? Taking guns away? Clearly anyone proposing this is asinine. That ship sailed in 1776. You gonna go door to door to collect guns?

Clearly its not anti-gun laws, because its proven time and time again they dont work. This gun incident today was illegal, but clearly it did not stop shooter. Im betting 99% of your inner city shootings are committed by repeat felons which have no right to a firearm, yet they still have one.

So whats the solution?
So you're excluding deaths in order to make a point now? If you exclude our inventors we would be sitting with close to nothing.

What an informative post full of well thought out ideas.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
11d 20h 27m
So you're excluding deaths in order to make a point now? If you exclude our inventors we would be sitting with close to nothing.

What an informative post full of well thought out ideas.
If two communities have equal access to firearms, yet drastically different murder rates, what does that say about the idea that access to firearms causes murder?