[Insert Location Here] Mass Shooting

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
72d 7h 42m
Reactions
105,727 6,478 0 0
I own an actual assault rifle, and haven't killed anyone with it - yet.

Also pretty sure I'm one of the few on this forum that have legally killed waterfowl with a supressed rifle. Pro Tip the one you shoot just rolls over and the others ignore it.

Regardless. The 2A is not about hunting with a firearm, target shooting, or even self defense. It's to keep an opressive government in check. Said it in this thread before but the sheriff here doesn't do no knock warrants because in his words "many people with guns that would/might shoot back" so they don't do them.
Last I knew if you join the NRA the chances of you committing a gun crime drop to zero. So you may want to safe guard against your inner Nazi & Murdering impulses by signing up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
10d 21h 49m
Reactions
4,084 776 0 0
I'm not comfortable with the guy who is theorycrafting his own mass shooting and I wish people would stop giving him advice.

Sebudai

<Donors Crew>
34d 4h 48m
Reactions
15,856 359 0 0
I have a Second Amendment right that shall not be infringed. Americans are more averse to giving up their rights than Europeans. That plain and to the point enough for Lunis Lunis ?

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
<Donors Crew>
29d 3h 56m
Reactions
38,618 1,169 0 0
How to solve the America gun issue in 2 easy steps.
1- Ban guns.
2- Make those against gun ownership do the collection.

Tada. No more whiney antigun bitches.

Soygen

Front-Hole Connoisseur
<Donor All-Stars>
26d 1h 9m
Reactions
21,656 1,566 0 0
I have to admit, watching The Walking Dead does make me want to shoot myself, at the very least.

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
18d 2h 19m
Reactions
13,488 592 0 0
Last edited:

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
67d 15h 7m
Reactions
79,113 4,376 0 0
i dread when this thread gets bumped. thank god we dont have a [Insert Location Here]Nuclear Attack Thread

jayrebb

Vyemm Raider
9d 18h 25m
Reactions
2,080 475 0 0
i dread when this thread gets bumped. thank god we dont have a [Insert Location Here]Nuclear Attack Thread
Yeah during the 0bama admin remember the hijacking of a cancer treatment disposal truck in South America of its radiation materials. Shit was getting heavy.

No link offhand but there were several attempts to purchase warheads/enriched uranium in the far East. I can't remember which publication ran the story but it was very in-depth coverage. Was either Rolling Stone, Forbes, Atlantic. The would-be sellers only stipulation was "don't use it on EU". And the criminal connections ran all the way up the ladder. Big players were involved.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
33d 3h 25m
Reactions
5,230 105 0 0
I dot know why but a dirty bomb scares me more than a nuke.
I live in a large city so if anyone decided to nuke it i would probably be caught in the blast zone so meh. A dirty bomb on the other hand will cause a slow possibly painful death and i am not even talking about the panic and chaos that will grip a large area and fuck up any of the plans you might have.

MusicForFish

Not Blind to the Injustices of the World
<Donors Crew>
25d 20h 19m
Reactions
13,821 2,436 0 0

MusicForFish

<Donors Crew>
25d 20h 19m
Reactions
13,821 2,436 0 0
Merica, you so crazy.

Multiple injured in shooting at Alabama mall on Black Friday, suspect dead

Authorities in Alabama responded late Thursday to an officer-involved shooting at a mall in the town of Hoover that left multiple people injured and the gunman dead, Al.com reported.

The report said police responded to the scene and engaged the suspect. Several shoppers were seen with their guns drawn, according to the news site.

"This was my first Black Friday, I knew it would be crazy, just not this crazy,” one witness said.

Maul

Lord Nagafen Raider
6d 3h 40m
Reactions
2,464 1,613 0 0
Take the inventors and suicides out of the equation, we would be one of the lowest. But liek wormie said, inventors gonna invent.

Besides, whats the solution here? Taking guns away? Clearly anyone proposing this is asinine. That ship sailed in 1776. You gonna go door to door to collect guns?

Clearly its not anti-gun laws, because its proven time and time again they dont work. This gun incident today was illegal, but clearly it did not stop shooter. Im betting 99% of your inner city shootings are committed by repeat felons which have no right to a firearm, yet they still have one.

So whats the solution?
So you're excluding deaths in order to make a point now? If you exclude our inventors we would be sitting with close to nothing.

What an informative post full of well thought out ideas.

mkopec

<Donors Crew>
22d 13h 31m
Reactions
17,583 533 0 0
Whatever dude, you banned guns and now you have stabbings and acid attacks. Evils of men wont be stopped by some ban of a tool.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
8d 22h 59m
Reactions
3,180 205 0 0
So you're excluding deaths in order to make a point now? If you exclude our inventors we would be sitting with close to nothing.

What an informative post full of well thought out ideas.
If two communities have equal access to firearms, yet drastically different murder rates, what does that say about the idea that access to firearms causes murder?

MusicForFish

<Donors Crew>
25d 20h 19m
Reactions
13,821 2,436 0 0
If two communities have equal access to firearms, yet drastically different murder rates, what does that say about the idea that access to firearms causes murder?
Is one side more autistic than the other?

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
25d 9h 8m
Reactions
8,732 543 0 0
I think I'll stay i the church of John Moses Browning. Last I looked we don't wear ammo crowns on our head.