[Insert Location Here] Mass Shooting

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
62d 6h 3m
Reactions
19,482 1,657 0 0
jesus did they try to serve jason bourne?
My guess would be that it was one of those few times where a no-knock SWAT raid would have genuinely been justified based on info they had prior to attempting to serve the warrant, and various PDs in the region will now aggressively overcompensate.

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
30d 19h 46m
Reactions
9,230 596 0 0
jesus did they try to serve jason bourne?
Talked to a friend who lives in Clear Lake tonight. He said the local news said they were serving a warrant at a possible drug house or some such.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Donor All-Stars>
35d 6h 46m
Reactions
1,423 523 0 0
I read they announced themselves as they "breahed" the door and got shot the fuck up.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
4,545 246 0 0
Truth is its not hard to fuckup someones day.

Somewhat happy ending;
Here's hoping they aren't black...because if so we can expect to see it all over the news about how he was a great guy before the police rolled into town to try to start beef with him over missed child support or some bullshit.

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
Y who you send PD to serve a narcotics warrant... Aways send swat for that shit.

Muurloen

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
34d 20h 26m
Reactions
12,240 664 0 0
Here's hoping they aren't black...because if so we can expect to see it all over the news about how he was a great guy before the police rolled into town to try to start beef with him over missed child support or some bullshit.
That side of town it could be anything from poor latinos, blacks or white trash.

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
20d 20h 30m
Reactions
14,313 689 0 0
YOu know what pisses me off about this?

The Austin police chief commented about the community being unduly harsh on police here too, and used Houstons incident to highlight the overall danger of that. I can kinda understand to some extent that.

But then, he turned around and said that was amplified by "some council members on the Austin City Council" (my paraphrasing but it was close). Say their fucking names, you douche. Why is he scared? We know who they are, and it's mainly one of them.

I just wish people would have more balls, ya know.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 19h 57m
Reactions
22,342 1,638 0 0
SWAT Team Six: The baddest 6 cops on the force.

Borzak

Ssraeszha Raider
30d 19h 46m
Reactions
9,230 596 0 0
New York is pushing to have you give them all your social media information on your accounts so they can check you out and keep tabs on you to buy a gun. They would love my "guns are to kill off an oppressive government including politicians" or my Washington meme, "George Washington didn't talk to the British, he shot them in the face".

New York Lawmakers Want Social Media Accounts to Play a Role in Potential Gun Purchases

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.
“A three-year review of a social media profile would give an easy profile of a person who is not suitable to hold and possess a fire arm,” Adams explains.
Adams also equated police departments conducting a social media profile investigation for a gun buyer with “reviewing a gang assault, a robbery, some type of shooting.”​

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
12d 5h 6m
Reactions
4,321 798 0 0
That's happening in Illinois too.

What happens if you have no social media? That means your smart enough to own full auto, hand grenades, and tanks, right?