[Insert Location Here] Mass Shooting

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Truth is its not hard to fuckup someones day.

Somewhat happy ending;
Here's hoping they aren't black...because if so we can expect to see it all over the news about how he was a great guy before the police rolled into town to try to start beef with him over missed child support or some bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Muurloen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
55d 22h 22m
Here's hoping they aren't black...because if so we can expect to see it all over the news about how he was a great guy before the police rolled into town to try to start beef with him over missed child support or some bullshit.
That side of town it could be anything from poor latinos, blacks or white trash.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Gold Donor>
31d 10h 28m
YOu know what pisses me off about this?

The Austin police chief commented about the community being unduly harsh on police here too, and used Houstons incident to highlight the overall danger of that. I can kinda understand to some extent that.

But then, he turned around and said that was amplified by "some council members on the Austin City Council" (my paraphrasing but it was close). Say their fucking names, you douche. Why is he scared? We know who they are, and it's mainly one of them.

I just wish people would have more balls, ya know.

Borzak

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
61d 18h 11m
New York is pushing to have you give them all your social media information on your accounts so they can check you out and keep tabs on you to buy a gun. They would love my "guns are to kill off an oppressive government including politicians" or my Washington meme, "George Washington didn't talk to the British, he shot them in the face".

New York Lawmakers Want Social Media Accounts to Play a Role in Potential Gun Purchases

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.
“A three-year review of a social media profile would give an easy profile of a person who is not suitable to hold and possess a fire arm,” Adams explains.
Adams also equated police departments conducting a social media profile investigation for a gun buyer with “reviewing a gang assault, a robbery, some type of shooting.”​

• 1Like