Insidious (2010)

Ryanz

<Banned>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Insidious

Tagline: It's not the house that's haunted.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: James Wan

Cast: Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Ty Simpkins, Barbara Hershey, Lin Shaye, Leigh Whannell, Angus Sampson, Andrew Astor, Corbett Tuck, Heather Tocquigny, Ruben Pla, John Henry Binder, Josh Feldman, Joseph Bishara, Philip Friedman, J. Larose, Kelly Devoto, Jeannette Sousa, Ben Woolf

Release: 2010-09-13

Runtime: 103

Plot: A family discovers that dark spirits have invaded their home after their son inexplicably falls into an endless sleep. When they reach out to a professional for help, they learn things are a lot more personal than they thought.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Watched this the other night. If you want your wife to have nightmares and almost go into premature labor, would recommend.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
First one was great, other than the ending. Second one was meh. Third one had some good jump scares, but was bad otherwise.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I always got Insidious and Sinister mixed up in my mind. I just remember that one was really good and one was a straight rip off of an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The first is considered a modern horror classic and was made for like a million bucks. Its great.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
the second has the creepiest 8mm film footage ever put in a movie but the bad guy is the guitar player from Slipknot and Ethan Hawke is a really bad actor

spronk

FPS noob
there was a trailer for a new one with an old chick walking through a creepy ass house when i saw Happy Death Day

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database