Intersectional Hope: The Tragedy of Life

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
no-poster-l.png
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Intersectional Hope: The Tragedy of Life[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-06-14[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An anthology series that takes a hard-hitting, harrowing, and disturbingly honest look at the cycle of violence, poverty, and oppression that is daily inflicted on the minority populations in contemporary America. Intersectional systems of white supremacy interlock to keep the innocent POC populations of America where they "belong"; The gutters, prisons, and morgues. This series explores these issues with a devastatingly truthful "slice of life" of the promising urban youths of the Chicago, Illinois. They may lose their lives or their freedom, but never their hope.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon @sadris @Gunnar

Let's get it made.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
COLD OPEN

Fade in. A Young boy named Trayvon is in a convenience store. He jokes with the Korean owners and they ask him about his studies. He tells them how he is getting all As and hes hoping to be accepted to an Aeronautical Science Program at Grambling State. They tell him how good a kid he is, and they think he is their best customer. They wish him well and cant wait to see him the next time he comes in. He grabs his Iced Tea and Skittles and walks out the door.

Racial Slurs and guns shots are heard as the camera remains static on the door

FADE TO BLACK

Start Credits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Can we get a movie that accurately portrays blacks then? Say a movie that takes place in a large city and almost all crime committed in the background is committed by black extras?

This give me a great idea for a new movie. It's the inspiring tale of a young black boy growing up in the Chicago inner city. As we follow his heart warming story of triumph over poverty and structural racism, every single scene will have a black man committing a crime off in the background. Every crime though is unmentioned and unnoticed by every main character. It's just in the background. Constantly, all the time.

Ends with him randomly getting hit by a stray bullet. No arrests are made and no closure. Also, his father doesn't even show up to the funeral

Hard to show up to your son's funeral when you're in jail and don't know you have a son. I think it should end with him being hit by a stray bullet and then the camera pulls out to reveal that he was one the crimes in the background of another promising urban youth's life story. This is gold. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder start working on a treatment.

Could be a series, where every season is a dindu dinduing for 8 episodes, finale is always death by stray bullet, but the next season is focused on the shooter, who also ends up dead from stray bullet.

Can do that, or even an episode to episode like that. I meam it has the repeatability similar to that of Law & Order. We can turn this into a fucking pillar of day time rerun TV

Twists are endless. Can have the person whp killed the protagonist be the main character of the next season and how he was young and hopeful but had to resort to a life of crime because of his infliences, culture and community. That season all culminates in him killing the previous protagonist

Edit - of course you'd have no idea until the final scene

Needs a scene of a black woman laughing for 10 minutes at the prospect of asking her boyfriend to use a condom.

Plot twist. 5th baby survives the abortion and we follow his tragic journey in another season

We need to have a racist white antagonist every season so that the critics praise it as a harrowing look into the cycle poverty and violence that blacks suffer under a white supremacist system. The trick is the white guy never actually does anything to negatively affect the main character. He's never even racist to his face. We just show him being casually racist in his personal life. Maybe rolling his eyes after politely dealing with an incoherent and belligerent negro character.

It's deliciously subversive.

Your pitch has been amazing. I will give any money I can to finance the show.

The key here is him driving a nice car, living in a nice house with white neighbors, Putting kids in a private school having a white female secretary. Lots of PRIVILEGE that us horrible white men dont notice. During breakfast he is reading the paper and mentions all lives mattering. Its then we know his true evil nature.

Mid season finale should involve some climactic occurance leading to begging this shitlord for help, which is freely given.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Rickshaw this shit.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm spread kind of thin after this Super Donator shit(didn't even get me laid).

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'll talk to my money people and get back to you. Pantheon can't "Rock" on its own.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I like where this is going. One character can be a nerd that escapes his violent shit life by going to the rocking world of Pantheon. He ends up as Brad's drug dealer

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I set our TMDB page. Series overview in OP and here's the episode 1 synopsis.

White Hot Summer

June 14, 2017

It's the last day of school and the first day of summer. Young aspiring scientist Kwandarious Washington is looking forward to getting home and showing his Mother his astounding 2.3 GPA on his report card. With hopes dancing in his head of scholarships to Harvard and Yale, he arrives at home to an all to familiar scene; His mother being lead out of the house in handcuffs by two White police officers.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Mmmm. Sweetles. My fave.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I set our TMDB page. Series overview in OP and here's the episode 1 synopsis.

Episode 2 - Kwandarious is forced to accept the abuse of his racist physics teacher who expects him to perform at the same levels as his white peers. Kwan must face the oppressive white patriarchy head on, being graded on merit alone. Can Kwan expose the priveledge of his ruling class teachers, while also teaching his younger brother Jarnell the proper sugar to grape flavor aid ratio to keep their non incarcerated family together?

Edit - shit, episode one is last day of school. Well scrap this one for season two.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like