Interstellar (2014)

Fedor

<Banned>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Interstellar

Tagline: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Mackenzie Foy, Timothée Chalamet, Bill Irwin, Matt Damon, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Wes Bentley, Topher Grace, David Oyelowo, David Gyasi, William Devane, Josh Stewart, Collette Wolfe, Leah Cairns, Russ Fega, Lena Georgas, Jeff Hephner, Elyes Gabel, Brooke Smith, Liam Dickinson, Francis X. McCarthy, Andrew Borba, Flora Nolan, William Patrick Brown, Cici Leah Campbell, Kristian Van der Heyden, Mark Casimir Dyniewicz, Joseph Oliveira, Ryan Irving, Alexander Michael Helisek, Benjamin Hardy

Release: 2014-11-05

Runtime: 169

Plot: Interstellar chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.

Fedor

<Banned>
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
nBNZadXqJSdt05SHLqgT0HuC5Gm.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Interstellar (2014)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Christopher Nolan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Matthew McConaughey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Chastain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anne Hathaway[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Caine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Casey Affleck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Foy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Timothée Chalamet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Irwin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Damon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ellen Burstyn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Lithgow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wes Bentley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Topher Grace[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Oyelowo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Gyasi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Devane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Stewart[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Collette Wolfe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leah Cairns[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Russ Fega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lena Georgas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Hephner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elyes Gabel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brooke Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liam Dickinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Francis X. McCarthy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Borba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Flora Nolan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Patrick Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cici Leah Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristian Van der Heyden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Casimir Dyniewicz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Oliveira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Irving[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander Michael Helisek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benjamin Hardy[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-11-05[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]169[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Interstellar chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

interstellar logo.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
nBNZadXqJSdt05SHLqgT0HuC5Gm.jpg

Title: Interstellar

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Mackenzie Foy, Timothée Chalamet, Bill Irwin, Matt Damon, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Wes Bentley, Topher Grace, David Oyelowo, David Gyasi, William Devane, Josh Stewart, Collette Wolfe, Leah Cairns, Russ Fega, Lena Georgas, Jeff Hephner, Elyes Gabel, Brooke Smith, Liam Dickinson, Francis X. McCarthy, Andrew Borba, Flora Nolan, William Patrick Brown, Cici Leah Campbell, Kristian Van der Heyden, Mark Casimir Dyniewicz, Joseph Oliveira, Ryan Irving, Alexander Michael Helisek, Benjamin Hardy

Release: 2014-11-05

Runtime: 169

Plot: Interstellar chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.

Juvarisx

Florida
There was supposed to be a trailer before the Hobbit, but my theatre doesn't show trailers before the IMAX3D movies. Should be up on the net tomorrow morning from what I've read.

Fadaar

That guy
There was supposed to be a trailer before the Hobbit, but my theatre doesn't show trailers before the IMAX3D movies. Should be up on the net tomorrow morning from what I've read.
I saw the trailer today before Hobbit. Long voice over of various American milestones (Bell X-1, various space launches, etc) by Woody Harrelson and ends with him and what I think was his kid in the movie watching a rocket launch. I was strangely intrigued.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Maybe when I see a better version of a trailer. That link in the 1st post didn't do anything for me.

Fedor

<Banned>
I saw the trailer today before Hobbit. Long voice over of various American milestones (Bell X-1, various space launches, etc) byWoody Harrelsonand ends with him and what I think was his kid in the movie watching a rocket launch. I was strangely intrigued.
truedetectives.jpg

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Been waiting for this for forever. Originally was supposed to be Spielberg directing which would have been awesome. Now that Nolan took the reigns I'm even more excited. I'm confident this will be my favorite movie of 2014.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
there isnt enough here to really take anything away. Is it about a farmer that makes a star trek rocket or something? Fuck if i know

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
there isnt enough here to really take anything away. Is it about a farmer that makes a star trek rocket or something? Fuck if i know
Synopsis - "A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage."

From Wiki - "When a wormhole (which hypothetically connects widely-separated regions of spacetime) is newly discovered, a team of explorers and scientists embark on a voyage through it to transcend previous limitations on human space travel."

This, the cast, and Nolan are enough to make me wish it was November 2014 already.

Brad2770

Supposedly Nolan has some egg heads behind the scenes to make sure the science behind it stays true to what we know today. I am looking forward to this.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database